I'm Back....

Options
Hello everyone. I am ashamed to say that I have not been up here in a long time and my exercise and eating habits have suffered as well. I got discouraged after only losing about 16 pounds and not seeing the scale move or the inches disappear for like a month after.
I'm thinking that my body may of gotten use to the workouts and that I should of changed it up a bit so my body would be challenged. I was doing HIIT Training on my elliptical for 20-30 minutes each day and I did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.

I went back to work in April and it totally through me off of my workout schedule. But now I'm back and hopefully I can stay focused and on track.

I got married in September and even though it was the happiest day of my life, besides when I had my boys, I am not happy about how big I look in my Wedding dress when i look at my pictures and wedding video.

Although, I have been away for a while, my weight has not came back nor my inches. I feel like my belly is hanging a little lower but that's about all.

So, I am really looking for a lot of support up here from people and I am willing to give support right back. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I just re-started yesterday so we're on the same page! Good luck!
  • Debz13yz_
    Options
    Welcome back and i am back too! Need some friends to help me out too (basically virtual kick my butt into gear lol). And i will help you too!
    I thought i could do it alone.

So add me and anyone else. cheers!
  • healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome back chica! You can do it this time (:
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    First of all, we're so glad you're back!!!
    I got discouraged after only losing about 16 pounds and not seeing the scale move or the inches disappear for like a month after.

I have been there, BELIEVE me. I was stuck at a plateau for THREE TERRIBLE MONTHS before the scale even budged, and now I'm, happy to say I'm losing faster than ever! Don't give up, you just gotta prove to the scale that you are the more stubborn of the two, and you'll eventually win. But you let the scale win if you give up, so hang in there and don't change your eating right and exercise habits, even if you don't see any change for a long time. Once you kick the plateau and you see the weight dropping off again you'll wonder why you ever stressed over it so much to begin with. :smile:

Good luck, and welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! The most important thing is you starting again. Now we will start from this day forward no looking back. ( I have my moments, but my MFP family really help me, begging me to come back when Im gone.) So you can add me. You dont have to be ashamed with me because I struggle as well. Im good at encouraging everyone but myself sometimes. LOL
    Friend request sent.
  • koneil83
    koneil83 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!!
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I was gone for a year and have been back going on 80 days. Anyone can add me if they wish we are all in this together.
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and it's nice that you want to focus back on getting healthier again. Work and life have a way of throwing us off the mark and general derail our efforts. Strength, focus and MFP buddies can help you stay the course. It's always nice and encourging to have a cheering squat in your corner and sometimes that virtual coach to push you on when you don't want to. Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy, I'll support, motivate and virtual butt kick you (softly) if needed. Good luck! :smile: