Looking to Add New Friends 21-35

Options
Anyone on this place from California? Haha been hoping to connect with someone close by but that seems rather impossible. Anyways I'm 28 looking to find some more active friends to help with motivation and such :)...add me anyone

Replies

• RunionX4
    RunionX4 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm no where near Cali but would be happy to help motivate you in you'll motivate me. :wink:
  • LilMizMuffin
    Options
    Sorry I now live in Mississippi but grew up in by Chico California... You can add me if you like :)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I live in the Inland Empire in SoCal. I'm 28 as well. Feel free to add me.
  • Morgenlstar
    Morgenlstar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in San Diego! I sent you a friend request.. anyone else is welcome to add me as well!
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sp98
    sp98 Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm from Brisbane Australia so pretty far from California but feel free to ad me as a friend
  • BBehnke84
    Options
    Done!
  • nyxrun
    nyxrun Posts: 60
    Options
    Anyone on this place from California? Haha been hoping to connect with someone close by but that seems rather impossible. Anyways I'm 28 looking to find some more active friends to help with motivation and such :)...add me anyone

I just moved to FL for family reasons...used to be in Redondo Beach CA. Aaaannnddd I'm outside of your age range (36 and *gasp* creeping up on 37 here). Can add if all the unchecked boxes on your list dont scare you :laugh:
  • BBehnke84
    Options
    Lol everyone seems to have just moved! And I don't care easy sooo...FR sent! Haha
  • brandyss
    brandyss Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    28 Iowa but feel free to add me :)
  • BBehnke84
    Options
    You certainly can get an add :)
  • BBehnke84
    Options
    Bump
  • MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am NO where near Cali But I am 28 ( in a week) and I am good at motivation and praise..?! :drinker:
  • KellyAlyssa84
    Options
    I'm on the East Coast, 28, and highly motivated! two outta three ain't bad :smile:
  • BBehnke84
    Options
    Haha! I'll take it! ;)
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    funny i posted the same thing last week.. looking for friends in their 20s/30's.. they will add up quickly.. ohh and getting those friend requests from creepers is the best let me tell ya.. but your a guy soo that shouldnt be a problem.

anyways.. you can add me if you would like.. im all the way over on the east coast tho!!
  • BBehnke84
    Options
    Bump
  • PicklesLicari
    Options
    Not in Cali, have friends there but I am in Australia, add me if u want to give and get support!