This is My 1 year Story **Pics**

Options
Hello,

My name is Dawn and i want to tell you my story back in 2007 i had my first son Hunter when i was pregnant with him food was my best friend! i would eat out after ever doctors appointment and it seemed like people would push food on me just because i was pregnant telling me its ok it would just fall right back off. Before i got pregnant i was a pretty small girl weighing 140lbs 5ft 4 inches and i just went with it thinking after i had him the weight would just come right off, well it didnt and i got lazy REALLY lazy and just kind of gave in and thought i was going to be a fat mom...

This is me 1 year after my son was born. October 2008 weighing around 190lbs

october2008.jpg

A few years went by and life got the best of me i was busy working a full time job and taking care of my family. After avoiding pictures of myself for a good 2 years because of how unhappy i was i decided it was time to make a change and i lost a little weight i started doing the biggest loser DVD's when my son was about 2.5 years old. I Got down to 165 by october 2010 and then SUPRISE i got pregnant with my second son who was born July 2011, i joined mfp in august 2011 but i had no friends and i had no motivation and i just sat as a name with no activity. i started logging on here and there but i didnt know what i was doing and i wasnt taking advantage of the great support my weight went up and down and stayed around 185-190 for a few months Then in october 2011 my mother in law passed away and left behind a 12 year old son and it opened my eyes. I really wanted to be around for my children, i wanted to live a long and healthy life for them, i wanted to be able to keep up with them. I wanted to see them have there own children one day! about a month after she passed i decided to change my whole way of thinking of diet and exercise. i just made it a part of my life. That was 1 year ago today! I still had alot of struggles along the way, but with the help of others i have done really well i am almost to my goal and i feel better and weigh less than i did before i got pregnant with my first son!

Here are my Measurements

Bust November 12th 2011 45 inches November 12 2012 37 inches

Hips November 12th 2011 41 inches November 12 2012 35 inches

Belly November 12th 2011 45 inches November 12 2012 34 inches

Weight Before 189lbs After 133lbs

I still have alot of tonning to do and im not really sure ill ever get my flat tummy back after having 2 big babys but im going to try my best to get there, and im still going to lead a healthy lifestyle so i can be around a long time for my boys!

This is me before i started Jillian Michales body Revolution March 5th 2011

Picture010March5th.jpg

And Me now taken about a month ago :)

9-23-12.jpg

9-17-2012PANTS.jpg

I am always open to new friends feel free to add me, Thanks so much for reading my story and thank you to MFP and to all my supportive Friends you guys are the best and i dont know where i would be without you :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Amlong1977
    Amlong1977 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And your belly looks flat to me! :) It's sad that it takes something as drastic as a death, I lost my younger sister, to make us realize what we need to do & to motivate ourselves. BUT, as sad as it is, at least we've done it. Not everyone can say the same thing! Keep up the hard work & you'll stay the skinny beautiful mama you've become!:flowerforyou:
  • InLaLaLand04
    InLaLaLand04 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! I've been eyeing that one closely. If TurboFire doesn't work out I will be getting it.
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And your belly looks flat to me! :) It's sad that it takes something as drastic as a death, I lost my younger sister, to make us realize what we need to do & to motivate ourselves. BUT, as sad as it is, at least we've done it. Not everyone can say the same thing! Keep up the hard work & you'll stay the skinny beautiful mama you've become!:flowerforyou:

thank you and yes sad but true but so happy i made the change!
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! I've been eyeing that one closely. If TurboFire doesn't work out I will be getting it.

it has helped me alot personally i think i lost more inches than weight durning those 3 months and thats fantastic!
  • sean_d33
    sean_d33 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great! I am adding you because you seem to be very motivated!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    :drinker: You look awesome!
  • codapea
    codapea Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow, I hope to look that good after a year - congrats
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    powerful story :)

well done. great transformation!
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    This is fabulous!well well done!:flowerforyou:
  • puckers82
    puckers82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Big congrats!!

I started at about the same weight as you and am hoping that i too can do as well as you have!
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story! Nice job! You look great!
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You look truely amazing!!
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • alinakaras
    alinakaras Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational story - WELL DONE!! You look absolutely fantastic and you just proved it can be done by anyone, even busy mums! Congratulations!! :))
  • Sisserp
    Options
    What a great story..........inspiring and motivational. Thanks for sharing it. Just out of interest how many calories were you on whilst doing this?

Thanks
    :happy:
  • msteresao
    msteresao Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! You look great, nice dedication, you are an inspiration to us all :)
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look totally amazing - congratulations on what you have achieved
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely awesome! Huge congrats :)
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Kudos to you on your hard work and success! You look amazing! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!