MY BOSS SENT ME THIS JOKE

Options
mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
Sven and Olaf work together in a Minnesota factory. Both are laid off, so they go to the Unemployment Office together. Asked his occupation, Olaf says, 'Panty stitcher. I sew da elastic onto da ladies cotton panties.'

The clerk looks up "panty stitcher". Finding it classified as unskilled labor, she gives Olaf $300 a week in unemployment compensation.

Sven, when asked his occupation replies, 'Diesel fitter.'

The clerk looks up "diesel fitter" and it is classified as a skilled job. So, the clerk gives Sven $600 a week in unemployment compensation.

When Olaf hears this, he is furious! He storms back into the office to find out why his friend and co-worker is collecting double his benefits.

The clerk explains, 'Panty stitchers are unskilled labor, and diesel fitters are skilled labor.'

'Vat skill??!!' yells Olaf. 'I sew da elastic on da panties. Sven puts dem over his head and says, 'Yah...... DIESEL FITTER.'

Replies

• MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    That is hilarious! I have to send it to my boss - he'll love it :)
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Too funny!!!

My boss had a joke today too!!

So there's two cows in a field and one cow #1 says "Hey, what do you think about this mad cow disease?"

Cow #2 responds "I'm not that worried about it, I'm a helecoptor. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Badum chhhh!
  • Chantelle160
    Options
    love it that totally made my day!
  • jusimm
    jusimm Posts: 28
    Options
    made me laugh.... it's a good one
  • BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    HA
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    haha I love it!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Too funny!!!

So there's two cows in a field and one cow #1 says "Hey, what do you think about this mad cow disease?"

Cow #2 responds "I'm not that worried about it, I'm a helecoptor. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Badum chhhh!

:laugh: That was pretty good to. Of course I'm in the agriculture business and my in-laws raise cattle . . . :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!
  • rubberjonnie
    rubberjonnie Posts: 4,171
    Options
    Knock Knock...

Who's there

Cows go

Cows go who

No stupid... COWS GO MOO.....!!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Too funny!!!

Badum chhhh!

:laugh: That was pretty good to. Of course I'm in the agriculture business and my in-laws raise cattle . . . :laugh:

I dont get it lol
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    <<Savoir faire is a french term with several meanings, but the most common is 'the ability to always be polite, and correct, and say the right thing at the right time'.>>

An american asks his French friends, "just what is this 'Salve-worr fair' thing?"

Frenchy #1 sez - "Eef you find your wife on ze chaise weeth her lovair, and you can say 'Pardonnez moi monsieur et madame, please, continue',,, zat ees Savoir Faire".

Frenchy #2 sez - "Non-non-non,,, Eef you find your wife on ze chaise weeth her lovair, and you say 'Pardonnez moi monsieur et madame, please, continue'. Eef they CAN CONTINUE! Now zat ees Savoir Faire!".
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Love it!!
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Gotta love dem dere Minnesotans!!! Ya, sure, you betcha!! (I can do this, as a Minnesotan!)