#1 Goal achieved, More friends to push me to #2?

Options
57lbs down (27lbs pre-MFP/Keto, 30lbs with MFP/Keto)

Looking for some people to be friends with on here to help me with the final 27lbs so that I can get down to my goal weight of 196lbs, which will be exactly 6stone lost!! Target period for doing this was going to be April 2013, but I have lost the 30lbs sooner than anticipated (8weeks) so I am aiming to have lost the weight by end of January just in time to go shopping for a new wardrobe!!

Need more friends as dont see much of a physical change in myself and need the support to push through and get rid of this disgusting roll that is stubbornly hanging around my waist!!

Replies

• jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    hey mate, add me for support if you want. I have lost 35 pounds but I have still a long way to go

Cheers
    Jonny
  • tiaflower
    Options
    I'll definitely add you :) more support the better! I need more friends too, I've lost alot but need more to lose! We can do it!
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss so far! I've lost 3 stone or so myself and am struggling with the last 10-15lbs, feel free to add me if you'd like some more UK-based support.
  • hankierat
    Options
    I need friends too! Lost 75 pounds a few years ago, have gained back 30 and need to reverse that trend. I need motivation and to see the success of others. We can do it!