I need friends!:)

Options
I use the iphone 5 app ALL THE TIME. But I find that I slack sometimes because I'm the only person who sees it or pays attention:P
Anyways, I'm new here. I'm going to try to use a tumblr blog for weight loss: http://getthinalready.tumblr.com/ and I will try and post there all the time too ;_ ;

I'm Kate! I've always kind of delved into food when I get depressed or anything. But I'm trying to break my food addiction because I'm tired of looking fat and lazy when I'm only 20 years old!

Replies

• AnonymousFilly
    Options
    haha I'M EXACTLY THE SAME.
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like :D. I'm on here every day!
  • FiveElevenClimb
    Options
    I need some friends as well. I'm Jared and you can add me if you'd like....
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate! Feel free to add me! Welcome to MFP!:smile:
  • foxgl0ve
    foxgl0ve Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • obsmike
    Options
    Add me too! we all need people to help us stay on track
  • AimeeSwim
    Options
    I'm here everyday it helps a lot so add me too if u like! :)
  • RoxySherwood89
    RoxySherwood89 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    That sounds jus like me! Add me :-) I need friends too' just joined today don't want to do it alone any more. Xx
  • Doreen9686
    Options
    All of you can feel free to add me if you like. I try to be encouraging and motivate my friends on MFP and remind them that they aren't in this alone! It's a journey for all of us with many ups and downs, but it sure helps to have people behind you giving you encouragement!
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me if you like. I log every day and talk too much. I'll also go out of my way to motivate you. Note that my motivational methods are blunt, I don't do molly coddling.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I am the same way. I like to turn to food for comfort when I am depressed or emotionally upset. I have tried to find alternatives to food like turning to my friends on mfp for support. I am on here every day and have an open diary. Anyone can feel free to add me. I am physically disables, so I have had to do this through mostly dieting. I do try to burn some calories every day. I know that you can do this!
  • danabromley
    danabromley Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I'm here daily if you want to add me.
  • rosiehull18
    rosiehull18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,

would love some motivational friends/or people I can help support daily as I am finding weight loss exhausting mentally and certainly physically. I'm only 21 and it's taking it's toll on me a bit/I think about it alot (don't think I should be). So if anyone wants to add me , I can provide motivational ideas, exercise ideas easy and hard but all calorie burning and I in return would love some healthy but satisfying recipes.

we can all do this together in a sense, hopefully that's one of the reasons as to why my fitness pal works so well , for so many people :)

xx
  • jny1179
    jny1179 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been a member here for a long time but am just starting to get serious about logging, would love some new friends to keep me motivated as well!
  • carolcarothers
    Options
    You can add me if you like. We all need support!!!
  • bella24xo
    bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    all are welcome to add me! i need some new supportive friends!
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    added! :)

& will follow you on tumblr - http://prettybydefault.tumblr.com/
  • deebrwn
    Options
    :o i need friends too :p anyone add me :D
  • SafiyaBWG
    SafiyaBWG Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm just the same, but, you can add me if you want, actually anyone can add me, because, I know I'll need support !
    And I'll check your tumblr ! :)
  • cmagri11
    Options
    add if you'd like. support is always great!