taking one day at a time and lookingf or friends!!

Options
I was on this site at the beginning fo the year and lost 2 stone. I lerant that friends are very valuable and can be an inspirantion, so her I am again. I want to lost about 120 lbs and I am looking to losing 14 lbs by christmas (baby steps), I am looking for friends in all shapes and sizes. all genders ages etc..

Replies

• Hope1861
    Hope1861 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    One day at a time is how they come!
    You found a friend!

Shape: Round
    Size: Too Big

Will I do?
  • Marielynch101
    Marielynch101 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi cheryl just joined this minute. If I have done my sums right I need to loose about 70Ibs. Have a family wedding in August and want to look fab!:)) and be able to get all dressed up in girly clothes which will be a first. I'm full of determination today so hopefully I will be able to keep it up. Im am hoping to have 10 lbs lost by Christmas should I be aiming higher I wonder? but looking at it its only 6 wks away so I think slowly slowly for me too. Best of luck must go and calculate to make sure I dont have more to loose funny feeling I do. Anyway pound by pound
  • IvyWhispers
    IvyWhispers Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm Lauren :)
    I'm also hoping to loose around 10lb by christmas :) and spend summer by the pool not hiding under my towel :P
    baby steps is always the best way :)
    x
  • RoxySherwood89
    RoxySherwood89 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm roxy
    Like you ii was on the site begining of this year and lost 4stone. I'm back needing to lose another 4 stone. Baby steps is the best way ... I also need some friends and support feel free to add me :-) xx
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    You are doing this the right way...baby steps. Having a group of friends can really be helpful. I am on here everyday and have an open diary. I know that you can do this. I love supporting and motivating my friends. Anyone can feel free to add me. I have learned so much about losing wt. and love to pass on my knowledge and I was a nurse before becoming disabled 4 1/2 yrs. ago.
  • mamadoni
    Options
    Hey there! I am hopefully starting over for the LAST time :smile: I have about 50 lbs to lose total and my goal is also 10 by Christmas - I am looking for friends too!

Good Luck to you!!

MamaDoni
  • cesarkmaki
    Options
    Hi, Cheryl!

That's the way, one day at time, then you will get what you want :wink:

I also would like to make new friends. I am Brazilian, and I love meet people from all over the world.

Well, I saw in your profile that you are from Northamptom, EN.
    I've been to England, already, in Liverpool. Your country is amazing!

Well, may I add you as a friend?

I wish you good luck, not only in the matter of lose weight, but also in everything else in your life.
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    hey welcome back! feel free to add me as a friend.
  • brenda446
    Options
    Good Morning I am also pretty new at this today is my 28th day. But I can tell you this much the support on here is awesome!!!! You don't feel like your doing it alone. And the people have great ideas & feedback. Feel free to add me!!! I have like 60 more lbs that I want to loss but yes we all know it takes time.. But at the and it will be well worth it!!!
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Hi cheryl just joined this minute. If I have done my sums right I need to loose about 70Ibs. Have a family wedding in August and want to look fab!:)) and be able to get all dressed up in girly clothes which will be a first. I'm full of determination today so hopefully I will be able to keep it up. Im am hoping to have 10 lbs lost by Christmas should I be aiming higher I wonder? but looking at it its only 6 wks away so I think slowly slowly for me too. Best of luck must go and calculate to make sure I dont have more to loose funny feeling I do. Anyway pound by pound

Start small.... this way if you don't make the goal you won't gt discouraged, if you blow it away it will motivate you more. That is my advice.

To the OP: feel free to freind me. I log in every day and love to give and receive the motivation.
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    You are doing this the right way...baby steps. Having a group of friends can really be helpful. I am on here everyday and have an open diary. I know that you can do this. I love supporting and motivating my friends. Anyone can feel free to add me. I have learned so much about losing wt. and love to pass on my knowledge and I was a nurse before becoming disabled 4 1/2 yrs. ago.

AMAZING Transformation so far! Congratulations to you!