Alright boys... where are you hiding?

Options

Replies

• Westy5866
    Options
    Sorry for being so stupid, but is a 'creeper' the same as a weirdo?

Im English so forgive my ignorance!!....:o0

Russ
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    YAY, I'm barely under the age limit!
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    hey! IM A DUDE!!! lol yall can add me!
  • xunleashed
    xunleashed Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Just realized this year I am going to be in the middle of the 20-30 swing.....great!

Add me!
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    The creeps aren't up yet...they will be in shortly.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Theres a bunch of very supporting and knowledgeable guys on this site. However, may I suggest that in order to avoid creepers and in general, non-supportive or douche bags you look around the forums and see who will be better suited as a friend rather than openly asking them to add you and later on find requests saying "send me naked pictures" etc. This goes for both sexes btw

Just a friendly word

Guys that warn girls about creepers are generally creepers themselves

Who ever said that I wasn't a creeper? I have in fact written articles on this very site how to be a professional grade creeper (look it up, not hard to find it).

My problem is with amateurs such as yourself who do not know how to properly creep. Maybe you should read my work, you will possibly learn a thing or 2

PS. I haven't been a "boy" long before I hit 20 so I highly doubt any of these ladies want to add me, or I would want to add them
  • elskars
    Options
    I'm sure they'll start coming out of the woodwork, haha.
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Is 37 to old?
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I agree the guys like to hide from us.
  • cmccane
    Options
    I think it's because most 20-30 something guys like myself are trying to gain muscle mass and thus the site's weight loss tools don't really help all that much. It is a great site for the food diary part though. I use mine every day on the iPhone.

Hello all :)
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Theres a bunch of very supporting and knowledgeable guys on this site. However, may I suggest that in order to avoid creepers and in general, non-supportive or douche bags you look around the forums and see who will be better suited as a friend rather than openly asking them to add you and later on find requests saying "send me naked pictures" etc. This goes for both sexes btw

Just a friendly word

Guys that warn girls about creepers are generally creepers themselves

Who ever said that I wasn't a creeper? I have in fact written articles on this very site how to be a professional grade creeper (look it up, not hard to find it).

My problem is with amateurs such as yourself who do not know how to properly creep. Maybe you should read my work, you will possibly learn a thing or 2

You have taught me a lot about being a creeper...thank you.
  • MrJaxon25wechanged
    Options
    Need tips?? Ask away!
  • HelloDan
    HelloDan Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I think it's because most 20-30 something guys like myself are trying to gain muscle mass and thus the site's weight loss tools don't really help all that much. It is a great site for the food diary part though.

Pretty much this.
    There are a few girls, who are into gaining some mass and strength too, but sadly, far too many seem to be scared of doing this.
  • tugboating
    Options
    HIYO!!
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    This one's here. Dunno where the rest are.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I am here.
  • Scott_Chaput
    Options
    I'm 27... So by my math I fit into that age group.
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options

Just a friendly word

hahahaha... so true
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Under my bed.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options

Just a friendly word

hahahaha... so true

Wait... you mean me sending naked pictures to everyone is a bad thing? Oops...