hey guys

Options
Hello everybody I am new and just wanted to say hello. Really need to lose weight!! Hope this works because nothing else has.:yawn:

Replies

• ciska1126
    ciska1126 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It does work if you use it everyday and don't cheat yourself. Good Luck! Feel free to add me if you want some motivation. :smile:
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I have found this to work. Good luck. Add me if youd like.
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    hey there! well its not a magical site and work is needed on your behalf for this to work :) its an awesome site. you have plenty of blogs to keep you motivated and when u fall (you will, over and over again) everyone will encourage you to get bak up! have a good one! :)
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I agree, I am having success because I started taking it seriously and logging daily!! Good luck! :)
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Welcome. It works for me. I gave up processed foods, sodas, and added fruit and veggies to my diet. Make sure you get lots of protein and water. It's not a diet. It's a lifestyle change. Good luck!
  • Kevster75
    Options
    Hey there!
    Welcome aboard!

Little & often + Consistency = Results!

Good Luck!
    Kev
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    use it to its full potential and reap the rewards.
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    Howdy. First and foremost.....its all about desire, and attitude. Lets go into your settings and first, change your username to something positive and motivating. You are beating yourself everytime you sign on with this user name. Seriously.....get into the right mental frame of mind, convince yourself that there is nothing you can't do, and act like it. Good luck.....if you want it bad enough, you will do it. there are not shortcuts or easy routes to success though...you just have to go get what you want.
  • melanie_197202
    melanie_197202 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new as well. I have co-workers who have joined and love it. They lost weight and look great.
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    Hello everybody I am new and just wanted to say hello. Really need to lose weight!! Hope this works because nothing else has.:yawn:

Hope doesn't make anything work, YOU make it work. This site isn't going to make you lose weight, YOU are. I also agree with _Roland_ change your username to something motivating and positive. How about Kidkicksthisfat?
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and yes this works. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • KimberlyB82
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am a returning user. I've attempted this before and failed (my own fault, I love to snack at night). But I am very serious about changing my lifestyle in order to get healthy! I will be 30 years old next month, and this extra weight that I've gained through my relationship with my boyfriend has me feeling like I'm 40. When I met him in 2009 I was 125-130 lbs. I now weight 190lbs OMG. So that means I have gained 60 pounds that must go!!! I know I can do this if I keep logging everyday. It's discipline and effort. Along with this lifestyle change, I am going to workout for 30 minutes a day at least 4 days a week doing cardio. I'm starting with Zumba for Wii that I aquired a while ago. It's really fun, I just have not had the energy to do it. Any motivation, tips, or advice is welcome!!
  • skid37
    Options
    Thanks for all the hello's guys. Has anyone here tried the Nike+Fuelband? I love technology stuff (gadgets) anything that can help me keep up with calories burned that type of thing. Just wondering if anyone has used one of these yet? Thanks guys Username has been changed!!!
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    It works. It is best to fill in your profile, add a pic and get involved. Good luck.
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    It works if you stick with it.
    Thanks for all the hello's guys. Has anyone here tried the Nike+Fuelband? I love technology stuff (gadgets) anything that can help me keep up with calories burned that type of thing. Just wondering if anyone has used one of these yet? Thanks guys Username has been changed!!!

I haven't used Nike+Fuelband, but I do have a Polar FT7 heart rate monitor and highly recommend it so that you get an accurate calorie burn when exercising.
  • highflyer88
    highflyer88 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey this site will work if you put in the effort...as everyone has told you. I have hit a lot of bumps in the road and am restarting my journey after a couple injuries and some very big stress set me back. I am with the attitude of no excuses this time...injuries may slow me but will not stop me. As for the Nike, I have not tried that one I started using endomondo and once I figured out what settings needed to be adjusted love it! It also helps that it is on the one item I always carry my phone so if I take the kids for a walk at the park it is with me to log a quick workout. Plus if I ever break down and spend the money for a heart rate monitor it is compatible to help track that as well.