Dr. Oz

Options
I was watching Dr. Oz this morning and he had some good tips on weight loss. Some stuff he touched on was not about diet or exercise. You can view his show online, just type in Dr. Oz and it should come up. Look for his 10 commandments! Good Luck!

Replies

• carrieberrie
    carrieberrie Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Get his You on a Diet Book, its awesome!, I love him!
  • Julem22
    Julem22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    heatmiser - are those twin baby girls!!! They are precious!! I have a 10 month old girl, such a sweetheart. I Love Dr Oz but rarely get to watch it, I will DVR today's episode, thanks for the tip!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I was watching Dr. Oz this morning and he had some good tips on weight loss. Some stuff he touched on was not about diet or exercise. You can view his show online, just type in Dr. Oz and it should come up. Look for his 10 commandments! Good Luck!

Awwww I love twins! Yours are so cute.
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    I love him!!
  • doyoga
    doyoga Posts: 20
    Options
    I was just about to post the 10 commandments when I saw this post! Here is the link for his Weight Loss Commandments:

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/dr-oz-s-10-weight-loss-commandments

Enjoy
  • miss_alias
    Options
    AHH! I read the first one about stretchy pants. I LOVE stretchy pants when I'm being lazy around the house.
  • kmapplonie
    kmapplonie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I watched this morning as well! I thought that the substitutions were a good idea. I love Ice cream and that is my downfall every time! The fudgecycles are a great idea!
  • mlove1307
    mlove1307 Posts: 151
    Options
    I think the 10 weight loss commandments are an awesome starting point.. However, I can't follow the one about not eating after 7:30pm. I don't get to bed until around midnight usually, and I go for a nightly walk after dinner at around 7:30 so I find by 9:30 I am hearing the grumbling in my tummy again.. Can't fall asleep like that.. haha

I always eat something light.. under 200 calories and low fat, but thats me. I thought the stretchy pants one was funny, but its even hard to find jeans that don't have SOME stretch! Anyway. I'll stop rambling. :]
  • Heatmiser
    Heatmiser Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yes indeed. Identical twin girls...surprise to me. We found out in our 4 month we were having twins. Not bad for someone who was never going to be able to get pregnant according to doctors. No fertility either. God Bless your 10 month old. Has it taken you long to lose the weight?
  • Heatmiser
    Heatmiser Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you and awesome job on your 34lbs lost. I can't wait to be where you are! Keep up the great work!