Day one! Here goes nothing..

Keeping my fingers crossed I can stay motivated with this whole calorie counting thing! I've done diets before with no luck, but I'm truly hoping this will finally work and keep me on track to a better me! :happy:

Replies

• Welcome!!! You can do it! This is a pretty awesome site with some pretty amazing people. Best of luck in attaining your goals!! Feel free to add me if you like!! :)
  • staciedee10
    staciedee10 Posts: 90 Member
    You have to start somewhere - at least you started!!! You can do it just like the rest of us can! The message boards is most important in this for me.
  • CindyBlakeGoble
    CindyBlakeGoble Posts: 10 Member
    Good luck to you I've been on here now for 5 days now and it's not to bad.......:smile:
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    You got started here, thats a plus!
    Welcome and good luck!
    Get a circle of friends here, that makes it easier:smile:
  • Joanitude
    Joanitude Posts: 171 Member
    Congratulations! You have found of the single best way to lose weight - or at least one version of it.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/single-best-way-lose-weight
  • 0161tracy
    0161tracy Posts: 9 Member
    hi welcome im five days in and already lost 3lbs i love it hope you do too, oh and by the way im crap on diets but this site really is great!!!
  • Thanks everyone! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Krissee23
    Krissee23 Posts: 281 Member
    Welcome! You have joined the best network of people for weight loss! Feel free to add me! And good luck! You can do it! We can do it! :)
  • rebeccarawks
    rebeccarawks Posts: 3 Member
    Welcome! I have been tracking faithfully for 27 days and I'm down 17 pounds!
  • I've heard its great! So here goes nothing! :)
  • Welcome! I have been tracking faithfully for 27 days and I'm down 17 pounds!

You go girl!! :happy: