Day one! Here goes nothing..

Options
Keeping my fingers crossed I can stay motivated with this whole calorie counting thing! I've done diets before with no luck, but I'm truly hoping this will finally work and keep me on track to a better me! :happy:

Replies

• smartin_86
    Options
    Welcome!!! You can do it! This is a pretty awesome site with some pretty amazing people. Best of luck in attaining your goals!! Feel free to add me if you like!! :)
  • staciedee10
    staciedee10 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You have to start somewhere - at least you started!!! You can do it just like the rest of us can! The message boards is most important in this for me.
  • CindyBlakeGoble
    CindyBlakeGoble Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you I've been on here now for 5 days now and it's not to bad.......:smile:
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You got started here, thats a plus!
    Welcome and good luck!
    Get a circle of friends here, that makes it easier:smile:
  • Joanitude
    Joanitude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have found of the single best way to lose weight - or at least one version of it.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/single-best-way-lose-weight
  • 0161tracy
    0161tracy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hi welcome im five days in and already lost 3lbs i love it hope you do too, oh and by the way im crap on diets but this site really is great!!!
  • ShayRoHitt87
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Krissee23
    Krissee23 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have joined the best network of people for weight loss! Feel free to add me! And good luck! You can do it! We can do it! :)
  • rebeccarawks
    rebeccarawks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been tracking faithfully for 27 days and I'm down 17 pounds!
  • ShayRoHitt87
    Options
    I've heard its great! So here goes nothing! :)
  • ShayRoHitt87
    Options
    Welcome! I have been tracking faithfully for 27 days and I'm down 17 pounds!

You go girl!! :happy: