INSANITY WORKOUTS WORTH IT ?

Options
I am considering buying the Insanity Set of DVDS , I have heard good things about them but its hard to trust people that are selling them by BeachBody. Anyone have great results and is it worth it or should I stick with the gym ?

Replies

• PennStateChick
    PennStateChick Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I LOVE INSANITY! For me, definitely worth it. I have been doing it for just over a month now (along with some extra wake up cardio) and have lost 2 pant sizes in that month/month and a half.

I do not sell Beachbody- although I have considered starting after my fantastic results.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    ANY HIGH INTENSITY WORKOUT, DONE CONSISTENTLY, WILL IMPROVE YOUR LEVEL OF FITNESS.
  • BOLO4Hagatha
    BOLO4Hagatha Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I tried to do it, it was a little to harsh on my knees and joints due to jumping but I by the time the workout was done, I was drenched and could hardly catch my breath. I think it was a good workout without using any kind of equipment.
  • BenChase
    BenChase Posts: 169
    Options
    i'm not trying to sell you one,i got mine for free from a friend,which is what i would advise anyone to do :laugh: it is amazing, due to my current training i had to cut it out but i'm going to start another round of it soon, after i did the first month i would advise people to buy it at full price if they HAD to, it is worth it..... so just send me your credit card number and.....just kidding :tongue: yes, in my opinion it is worth it from wherever you get it
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of my 4th round and love it.