Starting over for THE LAST time - Need Friends!!!

Options
Hey everyone - I have been down and up - (mostly up):grumble: for as long as I can remember. I have had it. I read on some post somewhere in order to stop starting over - you just have to stop quitting....so that's what I am all about this time around.

I would love some company on my journey - I have 50 lbs to lose and my hope is to shed that first 10 by Christmas - nothing like picking the yummiest time of year to lose weight :laugh:

Please add me as a friend if you have similar goals & would like some support on your journey as well! Best wishes to everyone - We can do it if we don't quit this time.

Replies

• Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    hi! ive learned this isnt a quick fix. im in it for the long haul! i sent u a request. Anybody can add me too if u would like.
  • 1MariaChristina
    1MariaChristina Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello!! One of my Idols is Chalene Johnson, she is the creater of Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, Chalean Extreme among other awesome videos. But she is also a motivational speaker. She has taught me something that has been a big help to me in various areas of my life. You have to speak to yourself and treat yourself like you would someone you love. You will lose those 10 lbs by Christmas, and the holidays will be no sweat for you, because you love yourself enough to push thru the difficult times and reach your goal!
    Speak to yourself and speak about yourself in a positive way-it will push you and help you get where you want to be. I know it sounds so cheesey but if we all really stand back and look at it, it's what we need. I'd love to help you in anyway possible, my goal is 15-25 by my birthday on Jan 30. Hopefully 10 of that will be gone by Christmas as well.
  • lyndzmcg84
    Options
    I am also rejoining yet again... this time Im trying to combine MFP with a gym workout and trying to focus on getting back into the habit of working out and have just set a target of losing 1lb a week. You have given yourself a nice realistic target to meet and drving towards that should keep you motivated. Good to have little targets along the way rather than the big scary number at the end!!! XX
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've lost 15 with a goal of 20, so I'm almost to my goal - but I love to motivate my friends and give encouragement if that's what you need. My food diary is always open!
  • Dwell4Design
    Dwell4Design Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am starting over today and also have 50 lbs to lose as my goal. Maybe we can motivate each other?
  • Keffy24
    Options
    I have similar goals and actually deleted my old account to give myself a fresh start so I wasn't satisfied with the 15lbs I originally lost. I have a 10lbs goal for Christmas as well :) Hope we can help each other!
  • cynthia4781
    Options
    I'm in! i'm so sick of starting over! Fell free to add me! :smile:
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.