Success with 30 day shred?

Options
Has anyone had results with jillian michaels 30 day shred. pictures would be awesome!

Replies

• jordypooo
    jordypooo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    haha nobody?
  • Gennybunny96
    Gennybunny96 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am on day 9 level one so I'm not ready for pictures and all that yet. If you search 30 day shred there are some good threads about it.
  • time4changexx
    time4changexx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    There is a forum with the same topic it was recently posted on today. Right now it's on the second page of success stories titles 30day shred results??? Post your before/after pictures. It has like 400+ replies lots of people put up pictures. Hope you find it.
  • thelocalmermaid
    Options
    Hey all, Just started to really use this website and got on board because I'm doing the 30ds!!! I would love to have some friends on here to keep in touch with! Already lost 4 POUNDS in 6 days!!!! Psyched! And 1.5 inches off of my waist! Crazy! I can't wait until its over and I get to see the results I've been pushing for- just like all of you! So.... Please add/friend me, I'm not sure how it all works and would love some encouragement- which I can return :) ~ Jaimie
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    i completed it after having my last baby. i have pics in my profile. the one with green army tank top was taken after the 30 days. :)
  • floralpanties
    Options
    http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac53/floralpanties/20204_314620178638001_1216167156_n.jpg

http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac53/floralpanties/293851_314620381971314_153254417_n.jpg

The one on the left is the before pic, after pic on the right.
    I didn't complete all 30 days tho, only did 2 days of level 3.
  • em3120
    em3120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am currently in level 2 (about day 6?) and I love it! So far, I have lost 4 pounds, 2 (yes, 2!) inches off my waist, and 1 inch off my hips. I feel so much stronger then when I first started! I definitely recommend it.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to move on to level 2, have lost nearly 7 inches over, all. Will take a during pic really quickly, it won't be very good quality though, I have to take it myself, and there aren't any full length mirrors in my house.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I lost 5 lbs and about 10 inches in total. It really does work. I also didnt do the full 30 days i missed a few in there and ate some bad food on a few occasions. I could only imagine i would of lost more if i had not eaten bad those couple times and didnt miss days. You wont be disappointed. Take progress pics because the scale doesn't always tell the truth. You'll see the changes in ur body visually.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 17 and I've lost a couple inches on my waist. I don't do it back-to-back days though. My advice is to buy good shoes, stretch your calves and shins a lot in level 1, and add in some hip flexor stretches for both level 1 and level 2. I had some mild injuries during the program, so I can't emphasize this enough. I like it though!
  • cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    YES!

i have 2 more days and then i am DONE

i have halfway progress pics up on my blog
    >> caixgettingskinny.blogspot.com <<

i'll be posting pictures again on thursday when i am all done.

i LOVE the 30 day shred
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    This will have to do, lol. This is a before and during.

beforeafter.png
  • cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    hi friends. just finished my 30 day shred. check out the pics on my blog

caixgettingskinny.blogspot.com
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!