HRM help!

Options
Hey, I'm looking to invest in a HRM. prefferably one that isn't crazy expensive.
I would like one with a chest strap because they do give the best results compared to just the watches.
If you guys could tell me what you have that works for you, the price and where you purchased it that would be great!

Replies

• Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Bump.. I have a watch and it pretty much sucks lol, looking into a more accurate HRM
  • irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar ft4 (it does have a chest strap) and it is the best!!! I have had it for over a year and have never had an issue with it. Bought it off Amazon for like 70 I think.
  • bara_rei
    Options
    I have a Polar FT7 that I got on Amazon for about 70 bucks in August. It has become my new best friend. It even works in water without having to buy a different strap! Best investment I've made in my health in a long time.
  • GemskiB
    GemskiB Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have a polar FT4 and it does what I need it to :) It has a chest strap that can go in the washing machine and a watch to monitor your work out with. the higher up number polar models (ie FT7) just had more capacity for logging workouts for more money but I log my workouts here :) Hope this helps!
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT7. It has a very comfortable chest strap and it works well. It was around $70 online. I found an online coupon for free shipping so that was nice. Just a word of advice, make sure the chest strap that comes with the HRM you get is NOT a plastic one. They are horribly uncomfortable.