Leave the person above you and below you alone...

Options

Replies

• supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I look pretty good for my age and I crack myself up.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    My therapist tells me I am my own worse critic of myself. So I asked my partner what she thought. She said I was loving, caring and giving. That I do an awesome job being my parents primary caregiver and that I always put everyone else before myself.
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Can't leave the Supahstar alone as she looks fabulous for any age and is the sweetest women ever....as far as me...I like that i'm determined and I never get intimidated...and I got some looks as well :)
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am funny, a great friend, and feel better about myself now at 47 than I have.. well, I can't even remember feeling this good!
  • xeanx
    xeanx Posts: 69
    Options
    It seems harder to compliment yourself then to compliment others.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I am quite good at dealing with hardship in the most positive manner possible.
  • boecho
    boecho Posts: 74
    Options
    I am caring, funny, and a good role model for my kids.
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    understands kinky men.....
  • Scott_Chaput
    Options
    I have a fun / funny personality and get along with people very well... I also want to meet the woman in the post above mine :)
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

Not really..I compliment myself all the time..but then again, its so easy when its me, ya know
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I have a killer rack
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options

Not really..I compliment myself all the time..but then again, its so easy when its me, ya know

That's why I have to keep you're ego in check............I guess that's something good about me that I can do:)
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    I have a fun / funny personality and get along with people very well... I also want to meet the woman in the post above mine :)

Hey :)
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Im genuine and passionate. I've been told I make the best chocolate chip cookies from scratch, and I have a contagious laugh.
  • Scott_Chaput
    Options

How you doin'? ;)
  • fcp1234
    Options

That's why I have to keep you're ego in check............I guess that's something good about me that I can do:)

You are very good at it indeed
  • fcp1234
    Options

How you doin'? ;)

Oh, just start with the PMs already
  • h011yp0p
    Options
    I love my eye color :]
  • Scott_Chaput
    Options

How you doin'? ;)

Oh, just start with the PMs already

LOL
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am feeling better about myself!!