My Transformation with Pictures-College to Real World

Options
I was always chubby. Than chubby turned into just plain overweight. Unhealthy eating habits and little motivation for excercise coupled with alchohol in college made it 10x worse. In 2009 my Senior year of college I dedicded that I could not go into the job force looking and feeling the way I did and began eating healthier. I lost about 20lbs and felt great, but comming back home and finding my now boyfriend led me to gain it back.

I am constantly challenging myself to remain dedicated to being healthy. I want to feel good about my body and nourish it with food. My biggest battle is emotional and bored eating. I also struggle with "all or nothing" mentality. One bad meal or snack turns the whole day into a big pig out since I "lost" that day anyway. Family & Friends have been so supportive. It's important to have people on your side who love you and want you to feel good about yourself. Most of my recent weight has been lost with running. I was doing C25K but stopped about week 6 when we moved into our first home and I was already able to run a decent 5k. That program really helped me a lot, I enjoy running now and it made a differnce in my body. My newest goal is to complete Jamie Eason's LiveFit and it's going great so far. I know I will have to push myself but it's important to me that I finsh it.

2007 about 165lbs:

2007.jpg

2008:

2008hippie.jpg

2008.jpg

March 2012 about 145lbs

512.jpg

September 2012 135lbs

birthday2012.jpg

New Hair Cut (October 2012):

photo.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!