no added sugar squash?

Options
i don't like drinking water so i was wandering is it alright to add some sugar free sqaush and have that would it still flush out sodium and keep me hydrated?

Replies

• kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Squash? The vegetable?
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Squash? The vegetable?

Who's adding sugar to squash?
  • khadijak17
    khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Squash? The vegetable?

aahaaa noooo i mean juice that you can add to water that really made me chuckle :) x
  • 91keira
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing I can drink loads of sugar free juice and have to force myself to drink plain water lol
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Squash? The vegetable?

aahaaa noooo diluting juice that really made me chuckle :) x

LOL I thought the same thing. If adding something low cal helps you drink more water it's better than not drinking.. I say go for it.. drink plain water when you can and if you can't stand the thought add something!
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    They don't have squash in the US, they have that powdered stuff to put in water. My brother's in Canada and it drives him nuts when his special import shop is out of squash!

You can have it if you want, there's aspartame in most of it so be careful if that gives you headaches. Shouldn't interfere with your weight loss though.
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I pretty much live on Robinson's no added sugar squash, its as low in calories as twinings fruit teas so I count it as water :)
  • seamatt
    seamatt Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Same here and I treat it as water.......Although I have Sainsburys own brand, as I am not posh enough for Robinsons :p
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Hee Hee! As a Brit living in the U.S. this made me giggle. I LOVE orange squash and would drink it all the time when I was a kid. :-))
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Same here and I treat it as water.......Although I have Sainsburys own brand, as I am not posh enough for Robinsons :p

Holy CRAP you have Zippy as your pic!!!
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    i have to admit its the only brand i'm truly fussy about, nothing else will do lol
  • khadijak17
    khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
    Options

lol i go with tescos everyday value :laugh:
  • davery1985
    davery1985 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have ASDA own branded sugar free orange squash and theres only 2 calories per 100ml in that.
  • seamatt
    seamatt Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Sainsburys do one called Cherries and Berries......It's the shizzle nizzle shiz bomb