Worried

Options
I have lost 33 lbs since I moved to Utah. I have kept a constant diet and fitness program throughout my 4 months here. I will be going back to Texas this weekend for a whole week. I am worried that my weight is going to go back up due to all the yummy foods my family will be making due to all the celebrations coming up. I am afraid to get carried away and I am going to lose track and gain some weight. Any suggestions?

Replies

• elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Just eat smaller amounts of the good food, and try to track everything. If you go over for a couple days no big deal. Just go back at it when you get home.

Also, will you have time to exercise when you are there? If so, try to do a little bit more than normal to make up for the extra food!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    You may gain a pound or two - you may not. You know how to lose it again, you've already been successful. It's more important to understand that life is going to always give you food challenges. Learn to manage them. Enjoy your friends and family, then get back to your routine.
  • mgarciar
    Options
    Thank you! I will definitely keep that in mind. Since I have been here, I have become a gym junkie so I will definitely be exercising. Your suggestion to eat small amounts of the yummy food sounds reasonable. I will do my best to not go over board. :)
  • mgarciar
    Options
    Thank you! I will make sure to do so! I am looking forward to seeing my family. :)