Any mommies out there. . .

Options
My name is Tiffiny and I am 23, will be turning 24 in December. I'm a new mommy to a baby that is now 1.5 months old, I'm wanting to loose baby weight plus some! Add me! :)

Replies

• mshoneysmile7
    mshoneysmile7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Take your time healing and spoiling your precious bundle of joy. It's great to see that you are on the right path to a better life. I will DEFINITELY add you... I've got a daughter that just turned 3 last month :-)
  • foxchick40
    foxchick40 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Oh he is spoiled lol Thank you! We can support each other :)
  • msenyard
    Options
    Congrats!! My princess will be 2 next month! Enjoy every minute because time goes by SO fast! I have been doing the yo-yo with my weight ever since I had her! Any positive support is awesome in my book!! I will add you!
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Isn't he precious! Took me a little longer to get with the "lose the baby weight" program and my guy is 18 months old, it happens sooo fast. Add me if you would like, us new(ish) moms need to stick together. It is tough trying to balance everything and we need all the support we can get.
  • BeginningNew2012
    Options
    Congrats! I am a 24 year old first time mom to my 9 month old son. The time does go by fast, so definitly enjoy the time. My little man will be walking soon! Feel free to add me.
  • purduekate
    purduekate Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there! i'm a Mama too. My little one just turned 1 year-the time flies by so fast. enjoy that little man!
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    My little girl will be 4 in January and my son turned 2 in August.

I nursed both of them for a year and that was great for getting the baby weight off - but then when I stopped nursing my second child, the weight crept on over the following year (I also coincidentally found a blog with the most delicious cupcake recipes, I'm sure that didn't help either!). Anyway, I'm on a much healthier trajectory now and am finally finding some balance between being a Mom of 2 toddlers, working (more than) full time and taking time for myself to be healthy.

Anyone feel free to add me too.