what topic do you see most often on the boards?

Options
124»

Replies

• AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options

SHOULD I EAT BACK WORKOUT CALORIES.... only if you're looking for an excuse to eat more!!

swing and a miss

haha so true!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    i'm a special snowflake.

aka "what works for you might not work for me and vice-versa. don't judge me. don't be rude to me. gosh you are all so mean."
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Breastfeeding calories. "How many should I eat?" "Why doesn't MFP have an option for breastfeeding moms?! You guys really should!" and, of course, "I'm breastfeeding my one year old, eating 500 extra calories a day, why aren't I losing weight?"
  • almarsala
    almarsala Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    "rate me/look at me/compliment me/flirt with me/give me attention" threads for those desperate for attention/approval. there are literally a million of them. literally.

nothing wrong with that i guess, but it's definitely the most common thread topic.

I don't see those very often...maybe the rate the person above you threads but that's about it. Or maybe my vision just glazes over them...
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,049 Member
    Options
    Why doesn't lifting weights burn calories?

Why isn't Zumba in the exercise list?
  • almarsala
    almarsala Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    The "I'm not doing what I'm supposed to do and not losing weight so I need encouragement to hear how awesome I am" type threads

Ughhhhh it's also the most common thing I hear IRL
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    How about the "for some reason I am not going to talk to the person I am in a relationship with, because instead I am going to post intimate details here and ask random Internet strangers what I should do about my relationship" threads?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    HELP ME...I BINGED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and they went over calories by 300)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    How about the "for some reason I am not going to talk to the person I am in a relationship with, because instead I am going to post intimate details here and ask random Internet strangers what I should do about my relationship" threads?

:laugh:

Those are always good for a laugh and a head shake.
  • BetterCrazyThanLazy
    Options
    "How can I tone up without bulking up Heeeelp Pleeeeease! I don't want to look like a man! "

Ugh...