biggest loser challenge for wii

Options
I've had this game for awhile and have never used it; well I set up ky avatar about 7 months ago but that's as far as I've went lol but now that I'm all into MFP I think I want to give it a shot but not sure how effective it is because I never hear anyone talk about it. It's always zumba or those other dance games. Has anyone had any experience with this game and know if it actually gives you a good burn? Plus I only have about 500 calories left for the day and would like some extra lol :P

Replies

• tressatnt
    Options
    I used it about a year ago and I think it had some tough workouts. I didn't have an HRM at the time though. I was about to pull it out and try it last night actually and use my HRM, but I ended up doing a dance video instead to save time. the BL "game" requires some equipment and I didn't want to lug it out and waste time because I was trying to fit it in while my baby napped. I'd like to know what others have to say about this.
  • hi_imshaun
    hi_imshaun Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I used it about a year ago and I think it had some tough workouts. I didn't have an HRM at the time though. I was about to pull it out and try it last night actually and use my HRM, but I ended up doing a dance video instead to save time. the BL "game" requires some equipment and I didn't want to lug it out and waste time because I was trying to fit it in while my baby napped. I'd like to know what others have to say about this.

I know me to, which is why I posted it. But I'm thinking no one must use it because no one really had anything to say. I just said the heck with it and went and bought the latest Zumba game a little bit ago.
  • tressatnt
    Options
    I'll try to do the BL workout tomorrow with my HRM on and report back.