Starting tomorrow, I need your help.

Options
Starting tomorrow, I need your help. I'm starting the military diet, and I need constant supervision. It sounds silly, but I'm serious. I need people texting me 24/7 for the next three days making sure I'm only putting into my mouth what I'm supposed to. Please don't leave me alone with myself. I'll leave the link to the diet below, but for now I'm going to go eat some hot dogs and do whatebver the hell I want. http://blessedmommy.hubpages.com/hub/Lose-Up-To-10-Pounds-In-3-Days-On-The-3-Day-Diet

Replies

• Cathleenr
    Options
    Starting tomorrow, I need your help. I'm starting the military diet, and I need constant supervision. It sounds silly, but I'm serious. I need people texting me 24/7 for the next three days making sure I'm only putting into my mouth what I'm supposed to. Please don't leave me alone with myself. I'll leave the link to the diet below, but for now I'm going to go eat some hot dogs and do whatebver the hell I want. http://blessedmommy.hubpages.com/hub/Lose-Up-To-10-Pounds-In-3-Days-On-The-3-Day-Diet

lol someone left their MFP page open.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Yikes.
  • birdsongs
    Options
    Nope, I posted this. haha.
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    TheMommyWifeLife Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    is that a safe diet?
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    Options

set about 24 alarms on your phone, one for each hour of the day. (even though it will wake you) it will drive you nuts to the point you will either listen to your alarms and do the diet, or go crazy
  • birdsongs
    Options

set about 24 alarms on your phone, one for each hour of the day. (even though it will wake you) it will drive you nuts to the point you will either listen to your alarms and do the diet, or go crazy

Thanks for the idea! I will! and i've decided the diet is safe enough because it's only three days and involves actual food.
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    Options
    Starting tomorrow, I need your help. I'm starting the military diet, and I need constant supervision. It sounds silly, but I'm serious. I need people texting me 24/7 for the next three days making sure I'm only putting into my mouth what I'm supposed to. My cell phone number is 250-857-7206. Please don't leave me alone with myself. I'll leave the link to the diet below, but for now I'm going to go eat some hot dogs and do whatebver the hell I want. http://blessedmommy.hubpages.com/hub/Lose-Up-To-10-Pounds-In-3-Days-On-The-3-Day-Diet

Thanks for the idea! I will! and i've decided the diet is safe enough because it's only three days and involves actual food.

okay i just want to make sure you dont end up sick. if you want i will do it with you! message me if you want me to and i will set those STUPID annoying alarms too haha
  • kayvanne
    kayvanne Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I could probably do this for three days. It's usually about a week or two that I get weak again haha:(

Also, eggs make me gag! So gross.
    I hate all the food you should like. Any kind of fish or egg makes me want to vomit...otherwise I might try this D:

Also, why does the brew need to be caffeineated? I've been quitting caffeine and didn't have any for almost a year until midterms this last two weeks LOL. they make me get migraines ._ . I would love to try this but it's just so...not me.

BUT I do wish you the best of luck! Be strong :D
  • birdsongs
    Options
    I could probably do this for three days. It's usually about a week or two that I get weak again haha:(

I hate all the food you should like. Any kind of fish or egg makes me want to vomit...otherwise I might try this D:

Also, why does the brew need to be caffeineated? I've been quitting caffeine and didn't have any for almost a year until midterms this last two weeks LOL. they make me get migraines ._ . I would love to try this but it's just so...not me.

I think they need to be caffenated because although you're eating real food, you're not getting tons of it. So your energy may be down.
  • mermaidrae
    mermaidrae Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea! You just have to stay motivated! You can do it!

Good luck girl!!
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    Options

because your not getting enough caffeine or natural sugar with this specific diet and not getting enough makes you actually store unnecessary fat to keep your system going (what ive heard anyways)
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Crash diets are a bad idea.
  • mermaidrae
    mermaidrae Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just, please be safe.

If you start to feel sick, then STOP! ....seriously

There are other diets too that work. I've done the liquid diet. You'll pee a lot but, you will lose weight.
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    Options
    i plugged it all into my food for tomorrow and it comes out to over 1000 calories, extra protein, under all my other goals, and just a tiny bit over on my sugar.

dont think it is dangerous. from what popped up on it, it is pretty healthy actually
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    NO.
    Eat right, work hard...period.

You wont really be losing 10 pounds...water weight, restricted calories.

Pick up some heavy things and SMASHHHH

PS i sound bossy, but I know what works, and fad diets do not.
  • black_sands
    Options
    hi there, my parents tried this diet (or one very, very similar to it!), and I asked them whether they were hungry and they said **NO**, and were surprised themselves. it may have to do with their mindset of not being afraid of loosing control but then again, they did it together.
    mind you, we are food-loving people and my parents did NOT feel hungry/bingy/negative.
    I think with their 3-day-diet, they had lean meat instead of hotdogs, and no broccoli but something similarly disgusting in taste (to me, at least.)

If you'd like, I can spam you =) I'm in GMT +1, Timezone Amsterdam, Berlin etc. and I'm up usually between 8am latest and go to bed around 3am latest (depending on my day)
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    Options
    hi there, my parents tried this diet (or one very, very similar to it!), and I asked them whether they were hungry and they said **NO**, and were surprised themselves. it may have to do with their mindset of not being afraid of loosing control but then again, they did it together.
    mind you, we are food-loving people and my parents did NOT feel hungry/bingy/negative.
    I think with their 3-day-diet, they had lean meat instead of hotdogs, and no broccoli but something similarly disgusting in taste (to me, at least.)

If you'd like, I can spam you =) I'm in GMT +1, Timezone Amsterdam, Berlin etc. and I'm up usually between 8am latest and go to bed around 3am latest (depending on my day)

haha do it spam her to death! i already am doing fine. think im getting ready to go ahead and do my lunch now. grapefruits are gross just so you all know though!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I have tried this diet many times and I can't enjoy some of my favorite things anymore due to this diet, like tuna. I can buy a tuna sandwich at any place, but I cannot physically buy a can of tuna and make my own. Scarred. Hope it works for you though!
  • SarahAFerguson
    SarahAFerguson Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, sounds doable (I checked out the diet plan). But seems more like a gimmick than anything else. All you are really doing is restricting calories. Please let us know how it goes and if you experience weight gain after the three days when you return to your normal eating pattern. I think you probably will gain back at least some of the promised 10 lb loss.
  • Karaboo
    Karaboo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    How's it going so far? i'm on day two of the 3 day diet. I did this same diet last week & lost 6 lbs, but then sadly gained it all back from eating terribly over the weekend! But, I'm going to try again this week & then count my calories on the four "off" days.