Grinning from my NSV!!

Options
I went clothes shopping last night and I am down a size in both pants and shirts!! I am so happy, and more motivated than ever to keep going! I was able to get a couple of new tops and pants (I had a 40% off coupon, otherwise I would not have spent the money) and I feel fantastic in my new - slightly smaller - clothes!

I just had to share. It is a little thing, but the little things mean the most!

Replies

• Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    Options
    Rule#32- Enjoy the little things.

That is awesome and you flaunt your hotness in those new clothes!! You are rocking it!!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    great, I had a NSV today as well, it does cheer us up
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Super Great victory. Keep up the good work.
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! nothing like retail therapy!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome!
  • EvilShenanigansTX
    EvilShenanigansTX Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! :D
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    yey well done you, it's a great feeling :)
    this past year has cost me an absoloute fortune in clothes lol x
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    YAY!! That is WONDERFUL!! And here's to your continued success!!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it feel GREAT!?
  • ShaSimone
    Options
    Way to go! Those are my favorite NSV's...clothes! I never thought I liked to shop until I was able to wear non-plus sized clothing and find clothes in my size in some of the trendier clothing stores.
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I went clothes shopping last night and I am down a size in both pants and shirts!! I am so happy, and more motivated than ever to keep going! I was able to get a couple of new tops and pants (I had a 40% off coupon, otherwise I would not have spent the money) and I feel fantastic in my new - slightly smaller - clothes!

That is GREAT!!! Good for you! :)
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Good for you!! :)
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! Keep up the hard work!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Those are my favorite NSV's...clothes! I never thought I liked to shop until I was able to wear non-plus sized clothing and find clothes in my size in some of the trendier clothing stores.

ME TOO... and now I can't stop shopping! :)
  • irisic
    irisic Posts: 55
    Options
    yay this is awesome its a great feeling!!! dont buy too much bc you will dropping more :)
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    A wonderful feeling - Congrats :smile:
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That is an awesome feeling! Keep up the great work!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Those are some of the things that really keep us going! Great NSV! Way to go!
  • kellis155
    Options

Congratulations! That is an AMAZING feeling! :))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!