• farfoorah
    Options
    Best show on TV! Hands down!

tumblr_mcb0piLmvP1rp1ltuo1_500.gif

Opie, my dear....;(
  • prpljellybean
    prpljellybean Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have watched it since the very first episode! Now I have my husband hooked on it LOL! Love Tuesday nights!!! :love:
  • sky3z
    sky3z Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I need to catch up
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!! But Happy is all mine, sorry ladies!!!

I can't stand Tara and I don't like the turn her character has taken. In the beginning of the show I felt like she was the only light or way out for Jax. I hate that they made her into a mini-Gemma.

And I will be totally bummed out if they kill Juice off! On a personal note, Theo Rossi, was a huge voice on Twitter for Staten Island after the hurricane. I really respect him for trying to get the word out about how bad things are for all of the Sandy victims. I live in NJ but 12 days without power is nothing compared to having your home destroyed.

The SOA page on Facebook just posted about the charity he started to help Staten Island. People are making comments on it about him being a rat. Lmao. It's a fictional character people.
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I don't miss a show :) LOVE IT!!!
  • Noway13
    Options
    I actually find it interesting to see Jax go down this path now that he has the gavel. Tara also seems to be going down a dark path.