I've lost 80.75" off my body

Options
I officially started my journey in June 2011. I lost 30 lbs by mid August then after that I was on a rollercoaster up and down until Jan 2012 when i restarted and kept going strong since. I happened to come across my very first measurments piece of paper and decided since i hadnt measured in awhile that i would since i've been feeling kinda blah/yuck about my flab/skin on my belly lately. (I needed to measure anyways since i started 6wk6pk yest) So here are the stats...

225lbs>>>145lbs

Bust 46">>>>>>>>>>>>>36"
Under bust 44">>>>>>>>31"
Waist 47.5">>>>>>>>>>>28.75"
Gut/hips 51.5">>>>>>>>>36.5"
Arms, each arm 14.5">>>10" each, not flexed
Thighs, each leg 26.5">>>17" each

Total of 80.75" lost in 1.5yrs! That amazes me and i guess it makes me appreciate my body a lot more esp since i lost soo much and have come so far. This is a great example for those that are struggling with the scale...The scale isnt everything and INCHES are what you SEE =)

44679449-B0E9-4B62-AEF6-FCEE85E02B4C-7496-0000060EF03C4955.jpg

45493F86-9861-4261-83A4-AB5A021A3B62-7496-0000060EE86BD243.jpg

Replies

• llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I couldn't see your current picture and had to go look on your profile pics but what an accomplishment! WTG! :-)
  • henryandrewmom
    henryandrewmom Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is a ton of inches! Great job. Couldn't see the after pic, but I'm sure you look amazing!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I tried to resize the pictures and it said they did but apparently not showing up LOL Sorry everyone!
  • Girl_Bomb
    Options
    Amazing :)
  • kegbail
    Options
    Awesome job! What a transformation. You look like a totally different person! I need to lose 52 lbs to get to my goal and right now that seems overwhelming. However, it MUST be done!

Thanks for sharing your story. It sure helps those of us just starting the journey to see the end goal. :)
  • marjoe14
    marjoe14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How did you do it?:smile:
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Huge difference in your progress pics. You look great, well done!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You must be ecstatic!!
  • racerchick31
    racerchick31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats! =) Thank you for the inspiration!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    you're such an inspiration!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    How did you do it?:smile:

On my page I have a link to my blog about my journey
  • samncam
    Options
    wow amazing x:) well done x im new to this can people please add me for moral support advice ect:) thanks x
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Congrats on such a huge accomplishment! Awesome job!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE! =)
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! It takes so much determination and you are a inspiration. Thank you for sharing! YOU LOOK GREAT! :):happy:
  • miss4sure
    miss4sure Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You look amazing. Congratulations on your success!!! Wow. It does not cease to amaze me everytime I see someone reach their goal, and it confirms that I too can do it and make it... thanks for sharing.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look so good and much happier....I looked thru your pictures and I can see the excitement and fun you are having with your new body!! GO YOU!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Way to go!! You are an inspiration and what an Awesome accomplishment! Good for you! Thanks for sharing. You look amazing!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I tried to resize the pictures and it said they did but apparently not showing up LOL Sorry everyone!

I resized them so everyone could see both pictures:

akxsadna5n.jpg

ws5nuihh5q.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!