Anyone needing to lose around the 30 pound mark?

Options
I would love to have friends no matter how much they need to lose, but I feel like 30 pounds and less is incredibly hard to lose. I'd like to lose 30-35 pounds, and it's been an absolute challenge since it's taking so long and I have days where I simply binge. I'm also trying to incorporate some exercise for the first time into my lifestyle and I'd love to have some friends who are also starting this journey, or anyone who could share wisdom!

Anyone want to be my friend and we can motivate each other? :D

Replies

• missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I will help you out! I've been here for a while tho earlier this month I buckled down to business for the long run.
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Add me about 2 yrs ago I lost 70 lbs, I have 35 to 40 lbs left to lose and its a constant struggle, this last 40 will just not move. I usually will lose a good 5 to 10 lbs then I stall and get frustrated. I have started again with diet and exercise and some determination but hopefully having some people in the same boat as I am I can follow through this time around.
  • Dawn7664
    Dawn7664 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm on a huge weight loss journey 100 pounds. I've lost 55 and have 45 to go! The more friends the better! I can help motivate!
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I have about 30 to go! I'd love to support one another!
  • Whimzeee
    Whimzeee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • lrd00002
    Options
    Hiya! I'm on the same boat , trying to lose 30 lbs , definetly need someone to keep me motivated.
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I have around 35 to go after losing the same amount
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 100 pounds since my highest weight but my body does NOT want to let go of these last 30 pounds, it's really frustrating! Add away!
  • so_losin_it
    so_losin_it Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started on here today. I need to lose 35-45 lbs, definitely. We're all in this together! :)
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    i need to lose 25-30 pounds, depending on how i look! feel free to add me:)
  • Mrs_Phx
    Options
    I need to lose 25-30 lb. I am looking for some motivation and advise as well! You can definitely add me!!!
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 30-35 pounds to lose to meet my goal weight. I have 3 weddings in the Spring I have to buy dresses for and want to be down as much as I can be by the time those wedding dates come around.
  • ginnyadams
    ginnyadams Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Same here- about 20 down so far (most of it before I joined this site) and really, really want the rest off!!!
  • Hey.

I have a round 30lb left to loose. Already lost 56 :) Am looking for more support outside my usual circle of friends as they just want me to have a few drinks and party, so I thought I'd give this a try. Been here 3 weeks and have 1 friend so far, so please feel free to add me and fill up my news feed.
  • Ragarianok
    Options
    I'm working on losing 80, but baby steps, right? Thirty pounds can be a pretty mean feat, but it can be done if you're determined and have support. We're all here for you!
  • rockchalk03
    Options
    You can add me if you like! I have 30 lbs to lose, and they are being so stubborn. I would love ur support and I will help u too!
  • sayanything
    Options
    I have about 30 to lose still, lost almost 20 lbs so far, feel free to add me! :)
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I have about 35 pounds to go. I love new friends.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! I had a total of 30 lbs to lose, and I have lost 21. I have 9 lbs to go. So far they have shown to be very stubborn!
  • shannonshay1
    shannonshay1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 30 pounds is a perfect goal for me!