Need some support

Options
Hey there, I have been on mfp for a while now but, now I am back and hoping to stick with it this time. I am looking for some buddies to give me support and I will give you support as well :smile:

I honestly need to lose about 100 lbs. Although I would be happy to lose any where from 60 to 80. I have changed my calorie goals a little cause I honestly can't do 1200 calories a day. I feel so hungry. So I am starting out at 1500 and going from there. I am getting the zumba xbox kinnect game and can't wait to get started! I am hoping to get pregnant soon, so the more weight I lose the better :wink:

I hope you all are doing well :happy:

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i added you
  • jacqui250
    Options
    FR sent :-)
  • jharrell09
    jharrell09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys :)
  • jjuullzz
    jjuullzz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I added you, too!
  • jiabman
    Options
    sent you a request :))
  • jharrell09
    Options
    Thanks so much!

Any tips you guys have PLEASE pass them along :) I am having the HARDEST time getting my water in. I hate drinking water, I would so much rather drink something that is horrible for me. I need to drink more water for sure!
  • kandilynn03
    kandilynn03 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    sent a request.
  • runboostie
    runboostie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I think weight loss works better when you can be happy doing it. 1200 calories seems a bit extreme to me, although I know it is a magic number for many. How about 1400? Overeaters can easily consume 2000 - 4000 calories a day, so 1600 is still a marked reduction.
  • jharrell09
    Options
    I totally agree! I had started around 1800 and I kept creeping up to around 2000 or more daily easy. So I decided to try something a bit more strict. I am going to try 1500 to 1600 for a week and see how that goes. Hopefully I'll have a good weight loss next week :)
  • LaVitaBella0521
    LaVitaBella0521 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You know I'm always here for you girl. You can do this!!
  • Jazzercise4me
    Options
    Drinking water is very hard for me too.
    I've been drinking flavored seltzer black cherry is my favorite.
    Crystal light is also really good.