I need more insane friends

Options
;) I' m on Day 5 of Insanity and I'd really love people on my friends list who are also doing it. None of my friends right now are and it'd be nice to talk (complain) to people who are experiencing the change (pain) that I am! :)

Replies

• polza1888
    polza1888 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing Insanity... Added you :)
  • BeckyM03
    BeckyM03 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im gonna start insane in the next few days.. But please add me so that when i do we can chat :)
  • melisa18
    Options
    I just saw your reply on my recent topic, and I have decided to do insanity too. And I can definitely complain, I mean motivate one another :D
  • Sarahx86
    Options
    H I am on my second week of insanity! Feel free to add me :)
  • whityluv
    Options
    Hey, i did Insanity too and am doing it this week as well! I have a few friends on facebook who are doing the program and we have an accountability group if you want to join! This goes for all you insaners in here! You can message me! :P

I did the program twice and loved it! :P
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Did deeper people!

I just finished my first round of Insanity you can friend me if you need any advice/venting.. Won't be restarting it right away though.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Aaaw...I thought you just wanted people who were actually insane....nevermind...
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    I'm planning on starting insanity for my morning cardio. Feel free to add me!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing insanity but I do have some questions about it:

1. Do you need any specific equipment? I know P90X requires a chin up bar and some weights.
    2. Is it boring and repetitive?
    3. How is it on joints? I read reviews about people getting hurt from doing the workouts
    4. Would it be too much to still go to the gym while doing Insanity?

I'm just looking for something to pump up my workouts. I love the gym and I'm looking to add a little something "extra" .

Thanks!! :smile:
  • samdiamond1
    Options
    Hi everyone, I saw ya'll were doing Insanity. I ya'll are interested I have a free Facebook support group for Turbofire, Insanity and P90X? We post daily... share nutrition and motivation tips. We have a lot of people who have already or are currently doing this workout, so they can help you along the way. This is a tough program, so every bit of support will help! If you are interested, we would love to have you! We filled up what was to be our January New Year group in 3 days! So we just opened up another one for January last night. We already have 7 of 30 spots filled! Please send me a friend invite on Facebook if you are interested. Sam Beachbod Diamond.

Thanks
    Sam