I need friends/motivation for more healthy weight loss.

Options
Starting last January when I bought a scale and realized all the holiday snacking made me a little heavier than I'd like to be, I set out to lose weight and ended up getting caught in an unhealthy cycle of starving/binging/purging. It did make me drop 20 pounds, but once I got to the point where I couldn't eat more than 100 calories at a time without feeling guilty (unless very stoned) I realized that I really need to treat my body better. I deleted all the mfp friends I had, changed my daily calorie goal from 500 to 1200, and now I'm hoping to get some new friends to help me stay on the healthier track. c:

Replies

• rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Here for you girl! :)
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Starting last January when I bought a scale and realized all the holiday snacking made me a little heavier than I'd like to be, I set out to lose weight and ended up getting caught in an unhealthy cycle of starving/binging/purging. It did make me drop 20 pounds, but once I got to the point where I couldn't eat more than 100 calories at a time without feeling guilty (unless very stoned) I realized that I really need to treat my body better. I deleted all the mfp friends I had, changed my daily calorie goal from 500 to 1200, and now I'm hoping to get some new friends to help me stay on the healthier track. c:

Feel free to add me! :)