Anyone Else Raw/Vegan?

Options
Does anyone else on this forum consider themselves Raw/Vegan? Want to share raw/vegan recipes and ideas?

Hollycat:flowerforyou:

Replies

• 4Phoenix
    4Phoenix Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Yup...I'm basically raw vegan with temporary bouts of not being! (that's what is keeping me from loosing this weight)..I generally keep my diet fairly simple....I juice, blend, dehydrate and eat a lot of salads and monomeals. This is just my path and I feel best when I follow what is best for me. I also have never restricted amounts/calories and I'm ingesting too many calories so I'm here to get/give inspiration in any way that I can that will support a lifestyle that provides health, happiness, and reaching our goals.

I just joined MFP and I am going to participate in the 51 day challenge. I really enjoy a collaborative goal. I'm going to stay raw throughout the 51 days (not a huge challenge), but I am going to incorporate a vegan protein powder that I used to use and up my activity - workout 30 to 60 minutes a day. I am excited. Why don't you join the challenge and we can share our vegan journey
  • heatybaby
    Options
    Vegan! Add Me I Would Love To Share Reciepes(:
  • blasiansrus
    Options
    Transitioning to raw vegan as of today! Any tips or recipes would be amazing! ^_^
  • BunnyFit2989
    BunnyFit2989 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan! Feel free to add me, my diary is open to friends. Of course, kind of hard to tell how I cooked things on there, but feel free to message me for recipes. (But if you're looking for raw, I am not there yet! :-D )