30 day shred

Options
I've just started the 30 day shred, and I wanted people who's done it or who are doing it to share the experience with/ ***** about jillian with/ motivate each other. Add me! :)

Replies

• sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I started a few weeks about and stopped before vacation, I did not want to hurt or strain anything before vacation. I am sitting here RIGHT NOW debating starting up again today or tomorrow. Really this is a sign I should go do it NOW! My excuse I returned from vacation about 13 hours ago...I am pretty tired. I know I probably will not get through it all, but still...enough of the excuses. Going to go see what I can do :)

Feel free to add me I plan to do this through the end of the year and an contemplating 90 day revolution in the new year.
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Did it in August and loved it! I didn't lose any weight (actually gained several pounds) but definitely toned up, built some endurance, and got a huge mental boost from it every morning.

I would recommend it to anyone!

I've since done the Ripped In 30 (also fun, felt tougher than the Shred to me) and Killer Buns & Thighs (AWESOME lower body workout!!!) and would recommend those, too!
  • katesand10
    katesand10 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the 30 day shred for 6 months now...and love it! I have two little girls (2 and 4) and my goal is to get my workouts in at least 3 times a week. I also don't have a lot of time or money to afford gyms, so I do this in the morning before work or after the girls have gone to bed. 20 minutes...everyone has 20 minutes. I have lost 30 lbs and can tell that I am more toned and have ten times more energy than I used to. My endurance level has improved drastically and I am now able to move on to level 2. Hope this encourages you. Got mine at Target $10. And I got the walking handweights...I think they are 2 lbs each.
  • pearlyyy92
    Options
    For 6 months! What results did you see in the first 30 days? I'm hoping to lose a dress size, I'm not really bothered about my weight but i got under 140 pounds I'd be happy with that!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    beginning of the 30 days 5-Sept12-2.jpg
    end of the 30 days DSCF0015.jpg

beginning 5-Sept12-1.jpg
    end DSCF0016.jpg
  • pearlyyy92
    Options
    Wow! How much did you lose when doing it! I only want to lose a dress size. I've just done the second day, but I'm doing it twice tomorrow because I can't do it on Thursday cause I'm in work til 9pm!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    start weight: 178lb chest: 42" waist: 36" hips: 46" biceps: 13 3/4" thighs: 23"

end weight: 170lb chest:40" waist: 34" hips: 43" bicep: 13.5" thighs: 22.75"

I did some Zumba (maybe 2 times a week) and some hiking/walking during the 30 days too. I was following the Bob Harper Skinny Rules as a diet guideline.
  • tiffagetskinny
    Options
    I started the 30DS 2 weeks ago! Tomorrow will be day 5 of level 2... haven't lost any weight, but definitely feeling more energy & endurance.... I love it so far. I did measurements before day 1 and will wait to check them again on day 30. =)