Looking for a UK friend (:

Options
Hey c: My name is Claire and I am really determined to shift some weight, and for good. I live in the UK and I think it would be good to have a friend to support me and for me to support along the way. So we can contact through things like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Skype etc and just support each other. I think it would be a perfect way to stay motivated. Thanks!

Replies

• gillbush123
    gillbush123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am gill from Wigan, I've got a 5 month old baby n during pregnancy I put 5 stone on, which I really need to get rid of as I was big to start off with. I am now 18.11 lb and a size 26. I would love to get down to a size 14 which I think would make me about 13 stone. A long way to go, but I am going to do it, so I can have a happy healthy fun time with my baby and husband. Xxx
  • Hey guys, I'm Sarah from Cardiff, looking for some uk buddies to follow and share some fitness tips with. I've got about 4stone to lose so feel free to add me if you want to keep in touch x
  • RoxySherwood89
    RoxySherwood89 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm roxy from south yorkshire and I too have about 4 stone to shift. Would love some friends to support me and me them :-) xx
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hey all :) I'm Jacqs from Northern Ireland and need more UK friends that are on at the same times roughly as I am :) feel free to hit me up an add :)
  • kathrine90
    kathrine90 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Heya people
    Im from the UK lost some weight so far so if you want support and help im here and i need support as much as you do.
    I love having friends to chat to especially when times get bad and i love chatting bout calories,exercise and health in general not alot of my friends are into it. Feel free to add me i would very much appreciate it. xx
  • peanutbutterpretzels
    Options
    hi! i am from the UK :D my name's lulu (sort of...it's my pen name really) and i am from aberdeen! :) throw me an add if your interested lovely
  • liltenji
    liltenji Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm from the uk! Im from manchester but live in bristol. i have a fitness tumblr aswell [though this is where i log most of my food] so friend req me if you want ^_^
  • joanne70
    joanne70 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from West Yorkshire on here several times a day anyone feel free to add me to give support and encouragement :smile:
  • kbev147
    kbev147 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm from Hertfordshire. I'm 29 and have a 19 month old daughter. I'm looking to lose 28lbs. Feel free to add me :-)
  • EliJade22
    EliJade22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! :) I'm from Bedfordshire but I'm at university in Norwich at the moment. I have about 4 stone to lose, so feel free to add me for some friendly support!
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    Hiya

Im from Luton but currently living in Cheltenham.

Feel free to add me :)
  • WLB1976
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm a guy who is also looking for UK friends. Please feel free to add me, I need all the support I can get!

Thanks
  • Subowski
    Options
    I'm Susie, I'm from Hampshire in the UK and I have 3-4 stone to lose. Feel free to add me.....I don't always say much as my working life is screamingly busy, but I am always around somewhere, my diary is open to friends, and I'm serious about losing this weight......
  • skinnymini85
    Options
    Hi everyone. Am Velma and live in Kent . Add me and we can support each other. Am online daily.
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I'm Susie, I'm from Hampshire in the UK and I have 3-4 stone to lose. Feel free to add me.....I don't always say much as my working life is screamingly busy, but I am always around somewhere, my diary is open to friends, and I'm serious about losing this weight......

FR sent
  • Hi! im from Swansea in Wales looking for friends who can help me with my weight loss journey! :) x
  • lcalvert21
    lcalvert21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, im Louise =)...

Im 21 and currently week 5 of doing Insanity workout dvd. I would like to know if anyone else is doing this dvd for some support and advice :)