One hell of a jouney...repost

Options
So Jan 2010, my wife and I made the decision that our life had to change. I myself was at 485 and had some health issues due to the weight, Together we are nearing the 410 pounds lost together. I could have not done it without my wife and my MFP support. I do get frustrated at times and just look at my before pics and realize what has been accomplished.For those of you that have just started your journey or the light at he tunnel seems so far away, just remember to take it one day at a time! If you think I could provide you some support feel free to add me...but you must keep your eyes on the prize and keep your focus. Good luck..YOU ARE WORTH IT!!! I am looking for new friends to keep me motivated as in the last few months I still am exercising like a beast but have not been logging food. Time to keep my eyes on the prize.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!