This is going to sound stupid.

Options
But last night I had a dream about the zombie apocalypse. Instead of being the overweight girl trying to get fit that I currently am...I was as fit as you could imagine! I'd even go as far to say that I looked pretty bad @**.

I had that toned, muscular look that you would imagine on a warrior woman. And I was kicking @** and taking names through out the entire dream.

Oddly enough, my dream motivated me a little more than most ideas I've had about myself. It showed me a girl who is fierce, who knows what she's able to do, and does what she has to. And she did it all with a rocking body.

That's been my goal, and now I'm motivated even more after finally being able to see what I want to see in the mirror. My mind finally showed me what I was wanting, not just an idea. And it's made my day completely.

Anyone else motivated by weird things??

Replies

• lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    That's a great dream. I like this.
  • victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That's a great dream. I like this.

Haha, glad I'm not the only one. I was trying to explain it to my boyfriend and he just kind of looked at me like I was crazy. :laugh:
  • leehgee89
    leehgee89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm so with you on this. Sometimes I play a movie in my head where I am the heroine and I have to save the day, save the world! And I'm all kick a** and strong and I'm rockin' a Kate Beckinsale-esque bodysuit-and it motivates me. Keep dreaming that dream!
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    My motivation: I'm determined to be able to lift my boyfriend and carry him around like it's no big deal (190lbs, bring it).

Plus there's that recurring warrior women dream where I'm a kick-*kitten* amazon and I really like that animal print bikini and shiny armor pieces...
  • jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i'd say you already look pretty fierce! (but more fierce is always better)
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome motivation! Love it!
  • MariaChele85
    MariaChele85 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    That's a neat dream!
  • Lady_Senie
    Lady_Senie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    See, and I thought I was the only one that dreamed of World War Z ^_^. I'm kinda into thewarrior woman thing, thought I'm not sure I could be taken seriously as an amazon at 5 foot 1 and a half inches. Still, I have this Riley from Aliens idea in my head that motivates me. 'Cause as awesome as it would be to run around in a post-apocalyptic world in tight leather or spandex, it doesn't seem that comfortable to fight or live in, you know? Give me a wife-beater, a pair of regular pants that actually HAVE pockets (I HATE buying pants from the women's section of the store) and a pair of suspenders (I never said I wasn't weird), and I'm a happy camper ^_^
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Rule #1 of zombieland .. Cardio!

& don't forget to double tap!
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Give me a wife-beater, a pair of regular pants that actually HAVE pockets (I HATE buying pants from the women's section of the store) and a pair of suspenders (I never said I wasn't weird), and I'm a happy camper ^_^
    Add a leather jacket, some boots and BAM! Good call.
  • victorious27
    Options
    See, and I thought I was the only one that dreamed of World War Z ^_^. I'm kinda into thewarrior woman thing, thought I'm not sure I could be taken seriously as an amazon at 5 foot 1 and a half inches. Still, I have this Riley from Aliens idea in my head that motivates me. 'Cause as awesome as it would be to run around in a post-apocalyptic world in tight leather or spandex, it doesn't seem that comfortable to fight or live in, you know? Give me a wife-beater, a pair of regular pants that actually HAVE pockets (I HATE buying pants from the women's section of the store) and a pair of suspenders (I never said I wasn't weird), and I'm a happy camper ^_^

What I've bolded: I'm only 5'3, but I've got three inches on my mom...which I hold against her daily. :wink:
    I say rock the short amazon warrior thing! Make the tall ones jealous! :tongue:
  • victorious27
    Options
    Give me a wife-beater, a pair of regular pants that actually HAVE pockets (I HATE buying pants from the women's section of the store) and a pair of suspenders (I never said I wasn't weird), and I'm a happy camper ^_^
    Add a leather jacket, some boots and BAM! Good call.

I have a leather looking jacket, a bright orange cami, and some tight az jeans. This count as a az kickin' outfit? :tongue:
    I just need to work on my boots thing. All I have of those are cowgirl boots :blushing:
  • victorious27
    Options
    i'd say you already look pretty fierce! (but more fierce is always better)

HEYHEYHEY.
    Thank you. My itty bitty muscles are growing ever so slowly! :laugh:

And as one girl kinda said said, cardio bunnies will live! You gotta be able to outrun the zombies to live, not just have awesome aim! lol Guess I need to continue working on getting faster as well! :laugh: