10lbs to lose - any active, motivating friends?

Options
Hi All, My name is Penny and I have been on mfp since August (and promptly gained 4lbs by not taking it too seriously :laugh: ) - so, I have lost the 4lbs and 3 more and have 10 to go. I had some mfp's but they didn't interact much so I am looking for new friends with positive attitudes and lots of encouragement !

Replies

• BunnyFit2989
    BunnyFit2989 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm currently losing the 5lbs I gained when I stopped taking my fitness seriously, too :) After that, I have 10 more. Added you, hope to hear from you!
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me always willing to help
  • daylily2005
    daylily2005 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Joined in May, a little under 20 left to lose. I log every day and try to comment when I can--though sometimes it's hours late. It's the thought that counts, right? :)
  • baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Tetonia
    Tetonia Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have been on for three months, haven't missed a day, and can use some encouragement myself! Please add me!
  • ellenasl210
    ellenasl210 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 35 so far and have 7 more to my next goal. Feel free to add me(:
  • mistyqueenof2
    Options
    my goal is to get back to before baby weight. I had my second daughter almost 2 months ago and i just got the green light to drive and exercise again yay !! i have lost 35 lbs so far i have 15 more to lose. :smile: i wnat to lose those before christmas is my goal. this month its 10 pounds!!
  • 0Karina0
    0Karina0 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Lost 7 lbs, 7 to go! Add me if you want! :D Im here everyday xD
  • 0302caroline
    Options
    I'm new but I plan to be on every day and as active and motivating as I can! I added you!
  • candctaber
    Options
    YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! Take one day or even one hour at a time. We all have slip ups, but you CANNOT let them get to you! The weight will be falling off in no time!
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi Penny! Feel free to add me :) I try to be motivating and interactive as much as possible!!
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I have 15-25 left to lose, but I will probably be here for maintenance for the rest of my life, so feel free to add me!