my nutty tale with pics (i hope)

Options
Elizaj85
Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
Okay so this is my journey from start to where I am now, basically not the best start and I ate to compensate. Done.
Left home at 17 made my way in the world but had very little clue about food in general because I was so use to abusing it that I went along eating crap and lots of it.
Met my hubby (on Friday 13th no relevance just sayin) and one magical night against all odds (I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 16) we fell pregnant with my miracle/wonderful surprise baby girl.
Had baby and went for my 6 week post baby check up to be told I'd hit the 20 stone mark (280lbs US). I burst out crying like a moron to which the Doctor offered me pills and was stunned when I told him to F**k off...I'm a red head with a red headed temper, also six weeks after giving birth so very capable of killing a man or felling a tree with a scowl and I also don't know when to keep my mouth shut especially when I've been told I was 20stone!!...

Anyway what happened next was four years of getting it completely wrong an a little bit right, never giving up (even when pregnant with my second) and keeping at it especially at the times I wanted to wimp out.
Running at a sparrows fart in the morning so no one saw a fat girl running, or blame me for any natural disasters the other side of the world

Lifting the "Barbie weights" just because I was to weak to lift the bigger ones (I have progressed now thanks for asking)

Crying, dying and generally fighting my way from weak and wobbly to stronger and not so wobbly, still have a way to go until strong and awesome but I am getting there and I will win...I'm down 110lbs there is sooo much less body fat and most amazingly of all I have muscle YAY!! =D
I still have a little way to go but I have made some amazing friend on here who are just so supportive and amazing an helping me cross the finish line =D
So this is me at my heaviest and lightest
Downloads.jpg

98D3807C-2A33-4779-8B08-E32CA9AAA8F3-6657-00000447E91C40AE-1.jpg

An this is this weekend just gone at a friends two day wedding where I wore the smallest ever sized dress I have ever worn .....an the shortest and felt the most amazing best NSV!! =)
C47F893F-6B0B-433F-921C-7428F332B563-760-000000D026C923C0-1.jpg

Replies

• Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    You look so far beyond awesome.... I am so proud of you!
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I love you! You are an amazing, gorgeous and courageous woman. I adore you. And you are a role model for all of us... Keep it up and shake that skinny *kitten*!

*slaps tht *kitten**
    woot!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    This is just pure win. You are excellent.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    :heart: this post! You look wonderful!!
  • MamaMaryC
    MamaMaryC Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You go gurl!!!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

And I am in LOVE with that blue dress! SOOOOO cute!
  • LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You forgot to mention more energy, determination, guts and heart than anyone else I know!!! Liz, you are so incredible, you've done amazing things, will continue to do amazing things and are such a lovely and inspirational friend to every single one of your MFP pals!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    whoa! hot stuff!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    Foxy as all hell! Damn Liz...

Love you girl..

FYI... this bish you all looking at....She is one of the best on this site! Just ask me...and I'll tell you.
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Liz! I am so proud of all you have accomplished! You inspire, encourage, and cheer on so many of us, I am delighted to call you my friend!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    WOW, you did such a good job. That phrase doesn't seem right, it seems like it's not enough for what you've gone through and done for yourself. you're amazing!!!
  • mercymarque
    Options
    What a tranformation. Ur beautiful. U did the damn thing. W2G! U just inspired me and I bet a few more. I'm gonna rund every night on the treadmill and do strengh training a few days a week. Again nice job
  • Allyice
    Allyice Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Damn... you look hot!! :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation well done
  • coastie_wife07
    Options
    way to go!
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Very awesome! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • maryannmiclat
    maryannmiclat Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I know how hard it is to lose weight with PCOS, but you did it! :)
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    WOW!! what an amazing and inspiring story and dayum girl you are HOT! Thanks for sharing!
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Great job girl you look good!
  • sboling79
    sboling79 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!