New here.. a lot to lose

Options
I am a yo yo dieter. I have been small as a size 4 at my thinnest.. and now I am a 22. I am a stress eater. I need to feel pretty again and I guess I need to track. Apparently I binge when I am stressed and I have a son with a chronic illness who plays highschool football who almost died of acute renal failure over the weekend of Halloween...So stress and eat bad bad things.

I just let go of the ww stuff, b/c it stresses me out. I stayed pretty much on my calorie limit. I hope i can make it lower soon. What I would like to do is eat a bunch of ice cream and potato chips.. but I am typing instead.

Oh and my name is Jane.. not Jame.. I fat fingered my typing..

Take care

Jane

Replies

• naturallyadiva
    naturallyadiva Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you, I will add you as a friend because I am new here myself. I am looking to start out losing 20 pounds and working my way through the rest of my goals. Stay determined and motivated! You can do it!
  • qtbabe459
    qtbabe459 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ill add you. Im a stress eater as well.. Im trying to lose 30lbs from my pregnancy.
  • Dianemustang
    Options
    I was a size 22 - now a loose 14...I too stress eat, but will now pick up a book instead - understand...please feel free to friend me down 65# and still going strong - my profile shows 15 lbs but in 2007 lost 50 and kept it off....just need to lose 40-50 more.
    Diane
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I am a yo yo dieter. I have been small as a size 4 at my thinnest.. and now I am a 22. I am a stress eater. I need to feel pretty again and I guess I need to track. Apparently I binge when I am stressed and I have a son with a chronic illness who plays highschool football who almost died of acute renal failure over the weekend of Halloween...So stress and eat bad bad things.

I just let go of the ww stuff, b/c it stresses me out. I stayed pretty much on my calorie limit. I hope i can make it lower soon. What I would like to do is eat a bunch of ice cream and potato chips.. but I am typing instead.

Oh and my name is Jane.. not Jame.. I fat fingered my typing..

Take care

Jane

welcome...

just remember this is a marathon not a sprint... slow and steady wins the race.

have a little ice cream or chips just dont pig out on a bag of chips or a half gallon of ice cream

once you get started towards a new healthier lifestyle you will learn to eat within your limits and will be able to occasionally have those things that are not so good for you in moderation
  • AlishaMay521
    Options
    Im young, only 20 but went from a size 1 to size 13. mostly from stress eating as well! we have somethings in common, i want to feel good about myself again as I once did. I think the hardest part is knowing how good you feel as a lighter and fitter person but ive just stopped caring and ate my feelings.
  • janehlansing
    Options
    Thanks all..... I am so looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Jane
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me if you'd like!! :)