Newbie Here!

Options
Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself and get to know you all. I am 29 years old and I am ready to lose this weight! Would love some support buddies, feel free to add me so we can keep ourselves accountable! Have a great night!

Replies

• qtbabe459
    qtbabe459 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ill add you! I am so with you! Today is the day I start to lose the lbs!
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    welcome just remember that success doesnt always have to come in the form of how much weight you lose...

set some goals for yourself that are not weight related... stuff like you want to lose xxx inches off your waist, or you want to be xxx dress size by xxx date.
  • naturallyadiva
    naturallyadiva Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    QTBABE... accepted your friend request; thanks for adding me.

Amann1976: Thanks for that piece of advice, I am wearing a size 14/16 jeans and I would like to see myself in a pair of 12's again. So I think that will be one of my goals as well.
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
  • admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily and my food diary is viewable. I believe keeping my diary open for people to see I am more accountable. Plus, maybe if someone sees it and they are blah with their food maybe one of my menus may give them ideas or possibly be able to share recipes. (I also mark my recipes on my log)

Angela :flowerforyou:
  • mercymarque
    Options
    I'm Mercy. This is a great place to start. You can get tons of useful information, check ppl's diary to see what works for them, get tips on healthy eating and try things you never thought about eating. Log everything you put in your mouth, get moving, drink plenty of water and get rest. Eat your calories as clean as possible (fresh fruits, whole grains and veggies) without going to far under or over, if you exercise and need to eat back some calories do so, invest in a HRM (mfp over calculates exercise calories) and listen to your body. You should do great. Welcome
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    QTBABE... accepted your friend request; thanks for adding me.

Amann1976: Thanks for that piece of advice, I am wearing a size 14/16 jeans and I would like to see myself in a pair of 12's again. So I think that will be one of my goals as well.

put in the sweat hours at the gym and eat clean most of the time and you will see the results you are looking for... plus you will have the additional bonus of people noticing and complementing on the results.
  • naturallyadiva
    naturallyadiva Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW, thank you everyone so much for all the support. Believe I was just going to download the app and try to go at it on my own but I knew that I had failed that way before. This time I actually wanted to meet people who had similar goals as myself and this is really going to ease some of the journey. Once again, thank you everyone for responding and welcoming me and I will be adding you all!
  • mmn2294
    Options
    Hey Welcome!!! I would love to be your buddy because I'm looking for some too! We can help motivate each other because I'm so ready for the extra weight to be off!