30 Days on MFP

Options
Hi there! My name is Sarah, I'm 33, have 2 sweet kiddos and today is day 30 of logging into MFP for me! I've lost 10 pounds so far. I am doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred right now, too, and am on Day 18 of that. I have a long way to go, but can already tell such a difference. I have pics from my phone to post but am not sure how! I'd love to have "friends" to encourage and be encouraged by...please feel free to add me! :smile:

Replies

• naturallyadiva
    naturallyadiva Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    10 pounds is GREAT! CONGRATULATIONS! I will be adding you so we can keep each other motivated. Keep up the good work!
  • Allyice
    Allyice Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congrats on hitting day 30! Celebrating the small milestones make you feel so much better about yourself :)
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congratuations, that's a fantastic loss in a month! Feel free to add me for support. Always looks for more motivated friends!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! !0 pounds in 30 days is wonderful!! You can add me as a friend if you would like.
  • starfishme81
    starfishme81 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep plugging away girl!
  • rachiegrl6
    rachiegrl6 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing the 30DS. Just finished D1L1. How are you liking it!?

I'm almost 15 days on MFP and I'd love to add you as a friend. I can only hope to be at 10 lbs lost by my 30th day.

You are doing great. Keep up the awesome work!
  • sbozik123456789
    sbozik123456789 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hello there, this is really weird but my name is Sarah, I am 33, I also have to kids 3 and 10 months and just hit my 30 days logging in. seems like we have a lot in common so feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    That is great! Feel free to add me. I log daily and my food diary is viewable. I believe keeping my diary open for people to see I am more accountable. Plus, maybe if someone sees it and they are blah with their food maybe one of my menus may give them ideas or possibly be able to share recipes. (I also mark my recipes on my log)

Again, CONGRATS!

Angela :flowerforyou:
  • sboling79
    sboling79 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That's crazy!! My son is 4 and my daughter will be 1 on Sunday. :) I think I added you? LOL
  • sboling79
    Options
    And thanks everyone!!! I'm excited to get more "involved" with the MFP community now that I am in it for the long haul.
  • sboling79
    Options
    I'm also doing the 30DS. Just finished D1L1. How are you liking it!?

I'm almost 15 days on MFP and I'd love to add you as a friend. I can only hope to be at 10 lbs lost by my 30th day.

You are doing great. Keep up the awesome work!

I am not a fan of Level 2, to be honest. I've done the 30DS a couple times in the past and always dread level 2, only b/c I hate the plank moves. But I do love that it is helping me tone and overall just feel sooo much better. Looking into another Jillian DVD after I finish this one. Good luck to you!!!
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm a week into MFP. I have tried it before and gave up.. but this time around im sticking to it no matter what. anyways.. im also doing 30 day shread. also 5 days in. and have done it before.. crazy. haha..
    looks like a few of us need that motivation to stick to things around here!! add me if you like!!!

I cant wait to see what 30 days from now looks like for me.. it will be right before Christmas.. so exciting!!!

and congrats on your loss so far!! :)