Reebox EasyTones

Options
So just recently a friend of mine purchased the Reebox EasyTones. At her job she can wear them all day so after like 2 weeks of her wearing them, I am the one that noticed a difference:huh: : . Does anyone else have these shoes or knows someone that got good results? I have been wanting to purchase some but before I do I just want to here what kind of reviews anyone else might have. I mean I get what they are doing, they set you off balance so you have to work your muscle to try to balance yourself when you walk. Which is awesome because I do a lot of walking and running. Anyways they are pretty expensive and I just want to make sure I am making a good investment! Thanks! :tongue:

Replies

• TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DogsRule666
    Options
    Bump
  • logansmom6106
    logansmom6106 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I got reebox easy tones and the only time that i notice anything is when i were them for a couple of days in a row. you can feel a pull from your bum to your ankles. Im a nurse so im on my feet all day long at most I can were them 3 days in a row then to reg sneekers for a day.
  • jessicael
    jessicael Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have Easytones and they did take a few times to get used to since they do make you a little off balance. I do wear them as much as possible, especially when I walk my dogs during the week. I do feel a difference when I wear them though. In the pamphlet that came with the shoes it says the more you wear them the better they work, and I think that is the besst way to look at it. If you can wear them often then it would probably be beneficial for the price, but if you won't plan on wearing them quite a few days a week idk if it would be. I know for the price and how much I walk I love them!! :)
  • Stephanieb325
    Stephanieb325 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have Easytones and they did take a few times to get used to since they do make you a little off balance. I do wear them as much as possible, especially when I walk my dogs during the week. I do feel a difference when I wear them though. In the pamphlet that came with the shoes it says the more you wear them the better they work, and I think that is the besst way to look at it. If you can wear them often then it would probably be beneficial for the price, but if you won't plan on wearing them quite a few days a week idk if it would be. I know for the price and how much I walk I love them!! :)

Thanks for replying, so did they help shape any of the areas they said it would?
  • Stephanieb325
    Options
    I got reebox easy tones and the only time that i notice anything is when i were them for a couple of days in a row. you can feel a pull from your bum to your ankles. Im a nurse so im on my feet all day long at most I can were them 3 days in a row then to reg sneekers for a day.

Thanks for replying! I know my friend is a Cardiopulmonary Tech so 5 days out of the week she can wear hers and she works about a 10 hr day so I know that is why she felt it and got the results. But she is like uber determined to look the way she does. Now for you when you said you wear the easytones, you wear them for three days then switch to regular sneakers? Is that to give your legs a rest, right?
  • jessicael
    jessicael Posts: 18 Member
    Options

Thanks for replying, so did they help shape any of the areas they said it would?

I think so. The backs of my legs and calves were a bit sore the first couple times I wore them...my butt was a little sore as well, but now I'm used to them so I don't notice the soreness anymore.
  • Stephanieb325
    Options
    Awesome I can't wait to buy a pair!