Looking for dedicated friends with open diaries

Options
I have been using MFP for 1.5 years now. I lost 25 pounds and then took a short hiatus and unfortunately lost some friends (understandable). Now I'm looking for more friends who are dedicated and preferably have open food journals :) I'm 20 years old, 5'7 and currently 150 pounds. My goal is not to lose anymore weight, but to work on improving in the gym. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• benandgillsmom
    benandgillsmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 25 and new to MFP but so far have logged everything as well as my diary is open! I will send you a request, add me if you want :)
    Take care!
  • envy09
    envy09 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22, 5'6 and 126 pounds. I'm not really looking to lose any weight either, but making gains in the gym. I'll send you a friend request and you can add me if you want.
  • Emv79
    Emv79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 33 and been on MFP since early April 2012. I started weight training in January 2012 and thanks to great MFP friends, a personal trainer and LOTS of sweat and dedication, I've seen my body transform constantly, going from a BF% of roughly 23% to 17% (July). I do some type of exercise 6x/week which is spread between cardio and strength training. My diary is open and I log everything. I keep my friend count low on purpose so I can check in with everyone pretty much daily. If you plan on logging daily and willing to share as much motivation as you get, then I'd be more than happy to accept your friend request.

Oups, I should add that I'm 5'9 1/4, 155lbs...I can now bench press 115lbs, dead-lift 165lbs, do 3 close-grip chin-ups, 30 push-ups and run a 10K race. Always room for improvement, but considering I could only do 2 push-ups and run 2K back in January, I know the work it takes!

Cheers! :)
  • stephmoneyy
    stephmoneyy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do I add a friend? They will only let me email but I am interested in having random friends on here! Please request me if you can!! I will try and do the same haha :)
  • peterson_jessica
    peterson_jessica Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Bump! The more the merrier!