Today marks 90 days. :) /w progress pics!

Options
tumblr_mdghcz2R1e1rdx869o1_r6_500.gif

I am 5'7" and I went from 156 lbs to 137 lbs in three months. Today marks day 90 of starting this lifestyle and of starting to work out more intensely and consistently and I have really changed for the better! Not just in appearance, but I feel great and I can run farther and longer than I have ever been able to before. I can't wait to see where I'll be in another three months!! I'm going to try and start training for Tough Mudder next June. :)

Replies

• arikag
    arikag Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look great- well done! :)
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    that is amazing progress in only 90 days!! gives me the motivation i need to stick with a work out regimen for my 90 day challenge :)
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats, all your hard work paid off. I am very inspired.
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    It looks like your posture is better too! Way to go!
  • SophieSLP
    SophieSLP Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'd love to see your diary if you'd be willing to share
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Look at you and love the way you displayed your progress better over time...Love it..
  • lidiamonjaras4
    lidiamonjaras4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow!good job, you look great!
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • motylekcytrynka
    motylekcytrynka Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Inspiring. Love it!
  • conraj74
    conraj74 Posts: 182
    Options
    Great job!
  • cyndymar
    Options
    Wow amazing , great job u are on fire girl keep up the good work !!
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Your stomach looks awesome!
  • rwaldron87
    Options
    Wow amazing progress!! Beautiful!
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!! I love the support and encouragement in this community. c:
    that is amazing progress in only 90 days!! gives me the motivation i need to stick with a work out regimen for my 90 day challenge :)

Stick with it, seriously!!!!! You can make such a huge dent in three months, seriously. My eating habits are completely different and I work out all the time now and it shows. It's a habit now, and I don't plan on stopping even when I get to maintenance!!! My goal at the beginning was to get skinnier, now my goal is to get healthier and stronger and I'm actually going for abs!!! I never thought I'd be able to get abs before but now I have the motivation to actually do it!
    Awesome! I'd love to see your diary if you'd be willing to share

Add me and you can see all of it! :) I haven't been as consistent with logging this past week though--things have gotten super hectic and I'm not eating everything at home like I usually do.
    It looks like your posture is better too! Way to go!

I actually hadn't even noticed this! Thank you!! It's funny because I ALWAYS suck in and put my shoulders back, it's a habit I've had since middle school because I realized that it made me look better, and so my posture when I stand/walk is usually pretty good. But for these progress pictures I wanted it to be 100% accurate so I always (tried) to do it in the same spot, same lighting, same pose, etc. I wasn't sucking in in any of these but I guess as my muscles got stronger it did improve my posture on its own!!!
  • liltenji
    liltenji Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow thats fantastic progress! I hope i can lose the same amount after the same amount of time! Well done!

And your bum! its perfect! even before you lost the weight! jealous! haha
  • marathon_mama
    marathon_mama Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! and I LOVE your hair color.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done. You look great :smile:
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Love the slideshow! Great job!
  • FluffyNoMore26
    FluffyNoMore26 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!! What a difference 90 days can make!!! BTW How did you get your pictures to slideshow?
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    Thanks again, ladies!! c:
    Wow thats fantastic progress! I hope i can lose the same amount after the same amount of time! Well done!

And your bum! its perfect! even before you lost the weight! jealous! haha

You know, it's funny you comment on my bum because my friends have always told me I have a bony *kitten* (I sit on them sometimes) so I never really thought my booty was that great/didn't think much of it. But my girlfriend comments on it all the time now about how good it looks LOL.

The reason it looks so great now is because I did the September squats challenge: Start at 50 squats at the beginning of the month, increase that number by 5 everyday until the end of the month. I did all my squats consecutively and by the end of the month I had hit 200! Here's my only booty progress picture, and it's from that month:

tumblr_mb8ilnqmTJ1rdx869o1_400.jpg

That picture on the right is from September 30th and I have lost a significant amount of weight since then, so maybe I should take a new one hehe. Squats really should be a staple in everyone's workout regimin as long as you don't have bad knees!!!!
    Awesome Job!!! What a difference 90 days can make!!! BTW How did you get your pictures to slideshow?

I have photoshop knowledge and I did it in that program and it was sort of a time consuming process. I wouldn't be able to teach you online or lead you to a program that would do it for you. :( Sorry!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!