5'2" 180 pounds... friends

Options

Replies

• NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently 177.4lbs!!!! highest weight was 243 in 2011. I have a 9 month old. Good luck!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Edit: my goal weight is to be 125. I have never been skinny in my entire life, and my adult life started out at 214.
  • LioshaM
    LioshaM Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I'm 5'3 and hover right over 202. My goal weight is 140.
  • LizCO2DC
    LizCO2DC Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, but would love to have more friends that are in the same boat. I also need help with motivation! Sometimes it's so hard not to let my stress get the best of me.
  • libbymcbain
    libbymcbain Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend. 5'4'' highest weight 199, current weight 178, goal weight 120. Here we go...
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and started at 198 I'm about 155 now. Anyone can add me if they'd like!
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0 and also the mom of 2 boys with a very busy schedule. I am down 14 pounds in 2 months and have about 15 more to go to get to my goal of 115.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    add me..i need more friends..i am 5'1'' and currently weight 135 (which fluctuates FAR too often for me to be happy with) i started out on MFP @ 180 lbs, with my highest weight being 198 in 2006..i also have 2 boys ages 8 & 9
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my highest weight was 202 LBS. I was 190 LBS when I started on here.
  • reankanesmom
    reankanesmom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I am 4"11 or so the Dr says but I always considered myself to be 5'0 currently 210 lbs down from 271 up from 182 in June(I can't even explain the gain) I have not changed clothing sizes or anything so go figure. I thought I would join in on this I am a little over most of you all on weight either way hi!!!!
  • Kline123
    Options
    I can definitely relate to this! I am 5'0 and weigh close to 190, which is the heaviest in my life. When I went to the doctors about two weeks ago, I gained lke 9 pounds from a month before. I started to get really scared that 190 is close to 200! This was a good reality check, because it moved me to do something about it. I am going back to my doctor in a few weeks knowing I have been really eating healthy and exercising. Hope the scale moves down a little!! I will send you a friend request. I know how hard it can be to be short and heavier. We can do it girl!:smile:
  • cyndymar
    Options
    U are beutiful not gross would love to help CYNDYMAR
  • CountryStrongNicole
    Options
    I would love to be added as your friend... I am myself 5'2 and hovering around the 180 mark at age 41. I have lost 100 pounds since april of 2011 and for the last few months been losing my motivation (lots of stress and crazy busy) .I was down to 165 mid summer and have crept back up to the 180 mark. I really could use the motivation and accountablity to keep me on track. I have a goal weight of 125/130 ballpark where I want to end up.
  • whit1108
    Options
    You can do this..Having friends from here to support and motivate eachother will help all through the ups and downs of this life style change.
  • Brenda83Fall
    Options
    5'0 and a little over 190 pounds. I Have not got on the scale in a month(Tomm is weigh in day).. Anyone feel free to add me. I just started this today after doing WW for a year.
  • mayaojeda
    mayaojeda Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I just found this post. I'm 5'2" and currently weigh 180. At my heaviest I was 189.
    I was paying for Bootcamp for 4 months and lost 10 pounds, but now I've gained a few back.
    I am hoping to join a gym, because I don't seem to follow through at home.
    I want and need support, so if you can add me that would be great to have supportive motivation

Thanks!
  • Easter5f2i
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 5'2" and 180 lbs and I have never reached out and shared this with anyone. I am struggling to finish grad school and have survived about a decade of marital difficulties which are just now starting to heal. My lowest weight was 126 lbs when my husband and I were separated. I am now, at 180 lbs, at my highest ever weight. I've always tried to do this weight loss thing alone. My goal is to get down to 130 lbs. My norm for a big chunk of my life was 136 lbs and I just didn't appreciate it while I was there! I always thought I was too fat - well now I really really am. I need support and help and to do this differently that I've ever done it before. Easter
  • reankanesmom
    reankanesmom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 well almost 5'1 185 lbs
    Highest weight was 271
    Lowest weight has been 130

It has taken me over two years many frustrations and a lot of *****ing and complaining but I did it. It was hard to balance two kids close in age work school and everything else. Ill add ya if you dont mind :).
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow fun sizer.... :bigsmile:
    Technically I am 5'1 - but i say im 5'2.... and even when I am 80 and im a shrunken old lady... I will still be 5'2 - because I decided!!! Anyhow i have two babies at home both in high school... my son plays hockey which keeps us soooo busy!
    Feel free to add me.
    and you are beautiful btw
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!

5'3
    SW: 242
    Now: 193

Still got a ways to go. Always up for fun hard working motivated buddies! :happy:

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • MarriedLadyTara
    MarriedLadyTara Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'9" small, about to turn 40 and I currently weigh 188. That's down from my highest weight of 204 this past April. I have a seven year old son and a very fit husband, who doesn't really get it. When you're this short, you can't eat a whole lot if you want to lose weight. My goal at this point is 130. That's still pretty high for someone my height, but I need to be realistic. I'd love some support too!