Looking for honest friends!

Options
Hi I've been here for 2 years and have gone from 215lb to 139lb. I decided to start again to lose the last bit of weight and to reset my mindset. I had started eating junk everyday and even though I was under my cals I'm here to be healthy not just thin!

So I'm back and looking for friends who are honest and don't just give the same old well done even if my day consisted of nothing but chocolate. I don't mind having a treat once in a while but when my days are 90% junk its not really what I'm aiming for lol.

Nice to meet you all :) and hope I can help to support you too!

Replies

• Kline123
    Options
    I can so relate to being a sugar addict! I can go all day eating the healthiest foods, and then have a sugar craving and eat one too many cookies. LOL I will send you a friend request, maybe we can help each other with resisting the sweets (sometimes we deserve them, but I agree with you, as long as it is in moderation and the rest of my eating for the day is healthy).:smile:
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    Sorry dude, I don't make the cut. I like being nice to my friends, and giving them encouragement, even if they go over there cal count. But I promise, you keep this" topic" thread rolling into tomorrow, you will get a bunch of health zombies, and they'll be well willing to critic your diet, and give you a little more than a "good job", lol, happy friend hunting:drinker:
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    Forgive my "dude", when I posted the comment, you didn't have a pic up, now you do! so dudette!
  • cyndymar
    Options
    Well done wow what an inspiration add me CYNDYMAR
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Wow, huge progress! I'd love to have you as a friend here :D