Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fitbit

Hi I am thinking of getting the fitbit... It's a lot of money, is it really worth it??

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    If you do a search, you'll find loads of posts on this. Note that the ultra has recently been replaced by the Zip and the One. Have you looked at the new STRIIV Play too.
  • I have one and love it!
  • auntygill
    auntygill Posts: 108 Member
    I can only speak for myself , i have had one for a couple of months now ,and i love mine , it has got me moving a lot more than i used to , feel distrought if i forget to put it on even for 5 minuets .x I dont have any of the problems you might read about that some other people have .x
  • xxsandraxx1065
    xxsandraxx1065 Posts: 8 Member
    I did download that app but I know I done more steps than it said and it put me off using it :-/. I downloaded another one endomondo which is good if you actually know your going for a walk. But I forgot to turn it on today lol
  • xxsandraxx1065
    xxsandraxx1065 Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks for letting me know. Give it a couple weeks I recon I might just have to get one because I know it will make me walk more :-) x
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    I did download that app but I know I done more steps than it said and it put me off using it :-/. I downloaded another one endomondo which is good if you actually know your going for a walk. But I forgot to turn it on today lol

I meant the new STRIIV 'Play'. It's a device that syncs to the app- like the Fitbit. They say its more accurate than fitbit.