come and help me...?? please!

Options
Hi..

Im new on MFP, well its my second attempt lol :embarassed:
I have my 21st Birthday coming up in the new year I would really love If I could fit into a stunning dress and feel better about myself and enjoy myself instead of hiding away.. :frown:

I would like for people to come join me and motivate each other (I need alot of motivation) I find myself to get lazy at times and not want to do it anymore.

So feel free to add me and help me kick some *kitten* in this please!! :smile:

30141277.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Sure, I like to kick *kitten*! ^^ Send you a friend req...
  • ShakiraLR1990
    Options
    LETS DO THIS GIRL A ND ON THE WAY WE COULD DO SOME *kitten* KICKING!
  • michellek1992
    michellek1992 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    LETS DO THIS GIRL A ND ON THE WAY WE COULD DO SOME *kitten* KICKING!

eeek..excited :tongue:
    tank you!!!
  • Kathrynaline
    Options
    Well, I've been on here 3 days. Been tryin 2 lose like FOREVER. My fav form of excercise is dancing. I put on club music and dance like I'm in a crowd of people. I end up sweaty and happy. Plus it's good practice for when I'm thin and get to GO CLUBBING! TRy it! Don't even matter if anyone sees u. It feels great. Give it your all, don't hold back and you'll feel wonderful! I love Flo Rida and Nikki Minaj. for dancing. Tell me what u like!
  • Rutechris
    Options
    I think in this area of weight loss most of us need some help. It's really about the long plan that truly works. Making changes that you can keep for the rest of your life. Pick a goal for this week you can work on and then next week another one. Pretty soon you will have changed your life and the weight will be gone forever.
  • michellek1992
    Options
    Well, I've been on here 3 days. Been tryin 2 lose like FOREVER. My fav form of excercise is dancing. I put on club music and dance like I'm in a crowd of people. I end up sweaty and happy. Plus it's good practice for when I'm thin and get to GO CLUBBING! TRy it! Don't even matter if anyone sees u. It feels great. Give it your all, don't hold back and you'll feel wonderful! I love Flo Rida and Nikki Minaj. for dancing. Tell me what u like!

I really like dancing, I will do this for sure I dont care who sees me, dancing is fun :happy:
    I love Nikki Minaj too.. feel free to add me and we shall help eachother :wink:
  • michellek1992
    Options
    I think in this area of weight loss most of us need some help. It's really about the long plan that truly works. Making changes that you can keep for the rest of your life. Pick a goal for this week you can work on and then next week another one. Pretty soon you will have changed your life and the weight will be gone forever.

I totally agree this is the hardest part trying to figure out what I should eat and shouldnt. Im cutting out the fizzy drinks this week just drinking water so hopefully in the long run I will have my results I want and feel better about myself...
    Thank you :smile:
  • annams76
    annams76 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I def need to stay motivated also so maybe we can help each other out!! Good luck
  • michellek1992
    Options
    I def need to stay motivated also so maybe we can help each other out!! Good luck

Thank you, I appreciate the help, its great :smile: i will help you out also, good luck :happy: