Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Working Mum - Home Exercise Ideas Needed!! :D

2»

Replies

• Get some Jillian Michaels videos. She's a good trainer. :heart:
  • Thanks everyone :)
  • Fight2bFiT
    Fight2bFiT Posts: 48 Member
    I love plyo stuff. Like squats. Lunges. Jumping jacks. Step ups. Dips. Push-ups. Etc. also check out the website bodyrock.tv awesome site that shows u how to do hard stuff that really sculpts your body. Always Remeber do something that PUSHES you beyond what may feel easy or comfortable (as long as you aren't hurting yourself) to really get those results fast and tight :)
  • do you have stairs?? i love to run up and down them holding weights it's a real calorie burner and skipping all you need is a rope and enough room :)
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Hey there,

Can anyone please give me ideas for exercises at home with minimal gear (a exercycle and some weights) I get home in the afternoon and do not have the option of joining a gym so I need fresh work out ideas so I dont get bored and laze on the couch instead!

Thanks in advace :)

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Please google Tabata training, there are a few bodyrocks vidoes on it.

I have a routine I do, takes less than an hours, works your whole body, and you can do it in front of a TV
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Womenshealth.com has some great workouts on their web site that you can print out.
  • Try Zumba at least 3 days a week!!!!!