Any way to wipe out 'most used' foods in diary?

Options
Hey everyone. I'm getting irritated that the LONG list of foods that regularly come up in my selection list are foods that I used to eat 12 months ago. I have changed my diet a lot and the only foods that are showing up in the list are the ones I USED to eat. Even if I click on recently used or most used, it is still old stuff. Therefore, I have to do a search for the food every.single.time. It's irritating. LOL. Anyway to "reset" the foods in the diary?

Replies

• AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I dunno, but I'm interested to know the same!
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    If you scroll down there is a delete box (I think.) You just check them and delete from list or something like that.
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    If you scroll down there is a delete box (I think.) You just check them and delete from list or something like that.

This ^^
  • lacrimae
    lacrimae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    When you go to add to diary and have the list of common foods, you can tick them and select "Delete from list" at the bottom :)
  • sammyjj53
    sammyjj53 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I know you can check foods off and delete them from the list right from that screen. But I'm not sure how to get more recent foods to stay. I think they automaticaly stay.
  • ianh5979
    ianh5979 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    click on meal you want to delete, check the items you want to get rid of, scroll down to the bottom of the page and instead of pressing add food in the miidle of the sheet is a delete button, just press that and it will delete from list
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Go to food tab, act like you are going to add a food. when list comes up click the most used tab and put a check mark next to name. Then go to bottom of list and delete the ones you do not want on list anymore (There is a delete button). Hope that helps. :smile:
  • cliff948
    cliff948 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    There is a button at the bottom of the list on the left hand side that you can use to select foods for deletion from that list. Have not found a way to remove the food entirely. Are you using the 'recent' tab?

Cliff {:{)
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    bump
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I often wonder why some things stick and others things that I eat often don't.
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    There's a delete button at the bottom of the most used screen, but not the most recent which pulls up everything I have eaten in the last 11 months! Does anyone know how to delete items from that screen?
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't have to be adding the same foods every day. Once added they should show up in your recent foods list. If they don't I'd contact MFP because there's something wrong somewhere.
  • think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I am going to do some food diary cleaning. hehe! :)